Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no problem. I'm hoping it really is something our host updated and/or can change. This is fucking annoying.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• still waiting to hear back from my webhost. In the mean time I found a way that will update which ever page you're on with the most recent info.

if the new posts button/today's posts aren't showing the correct info (or really any page on the forums) hit Ctrl + f5

yes I know it's annoying but it's the best I can do at the moment.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• and even that only works sometimes. Apparently this may be due to a number of cpanel security updates that were pushed out earlier this week. fuuuucckkkkkk

Comment

• test test

*updated a setting to force a refresh of every page. if shit is running SUPER SLOW now please let me know*

Comment

• damn. that didn't seem to work either. arghhghg.

Comment

• test test

Comment

• fucking test.

ARHGHAHGAHGAHGAHGH

Comment

• testing loading of new posts.

Comment

• HEY FUCKERS.

got sick of waiting for my webhost to fix it. my google-fu is much stronger than I thought. I think I may have fixed the issue *fingers crossed*

I need you guys to let me know if you're still running into issues. But so far posts seem to be updating normally, logins are working normally, etc.

Currently using Firefox.

Comment

• YOU GUISE. ARE THE BOARDS WORKING FOR YOU NOW? I MUST KNOW.

Comment

• it is aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

Comment

• yay!

Comment

• Works fine for me!

Comment

• awesome. Hopefully my host can have a permanent fix soon. The fix I did causes high server load, so hopefully we don't see many timeouts.

Comment

• Slowly adding ads to the sites to help pay for costs. Please don't use adblocker on our sites if possible. And feel free to click on those fuckers every once in awhile. Our amazon purchases have been down lately so I need to figure out another way to pay for stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X