X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    what browser are you using?
    I'm on Chrome and the summamabitch is a summamabitch.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Apparently I don't have adblock anymore as it's not showing up. The version I had must have not been compatible.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ok, fixed mine. Apparently when the last version of FF dl'd/updated whatever, my adblock button disappeared AND reset itself to block errrrything. I changed it's settings for BDR, then deleted cookies and what not and bam it's back.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yesssss
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just wish it didn't reset to block all on it's own. That's kind of shitty.

Comment

• Love getting things in the mail for this domain name. Makes me laugh every time. Best 8 bucks I've spent in a long time. haha
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It is pretty hilarious.

Comment

• Throwing this out there: If you want to be a contributor to the main site let me know. I'm looking for someone that can find cool/awesome/entertaining shit and can post more than once a month. You've seen what I post, a funny video that pertains to what BDR is about, a video game that pertains to BDR, etc. If you're actually interested let me know. No pay because we make no money, but the end goal is to get more people to check us out and then hit up the forums and post with us. The back end is Wordpress so it's pretty easy to post stuff once you know how. Not looking for people to blog about personal shit, but game reviews, movie reviews, etc. let me know.

Comment

• Also, if those of you that are on facebook (which is most of you) you could just hit the like button on the "articles" (used loosely) on the main site, that would be fantastic!

Comment

• picked up a new toy reviewer. Should have some more articles coming up in the next few weeks.

Comment

• after using my google-fu it appears all vbulletin installs (3.8) are having this issue and it just started last night apparently. I've been disabling all plugins to see if that works. Thanks for bearing with me. Not sure when/if this can be fixed in quick manner.

Comment

• test test

Comment

• Our forums have been acting wonky since last night. Currently working with Vbulletin. Had to disable all plugins. Sorry Forumrunner users

Comment

• possible issue with our webhost and a config change they may have made. Opened a service ticket with them.

Comment

• Thanks for getting on this promptly.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X