This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
    oh shit ALMOST DONE. Have the SRIR episode left to update, waiting on a few other people to update their stuff and we're fucking golden. WE SHALL GO LIVE ON SUNDAY.
    Awesome.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nice.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I cant' wait to fucking relax again. IT's been two months of ball busting work every day. CANNOT WAIT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We can't wait to see it, so STOP YOUR DAMNED SLACKING AND GET TO WORK RERB!!! Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• oh gawd so close....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tomorrow the database is going to crash and tonight we will all be going "where the fuck are the forums"

Comment

• Hahhahaha, don't jinx it william.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've seen it. Written for it. Made sweet, sweet love to it.

You will be shocked and amazed and aroused.

Comment

• all of that.

Comment

• I'm not turning on my computer until late this evening because otherwise I would be F5ing like a motherfucker.

Comment

• slight snag with new site. Helper has issues at the moment. Hopefully going live tomorrow. ari, vin, randall, and russ - you won't be able to login for a bit. I'll send you an email tomorrow morning

Comment

• Welp
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nothing lost but superficial stuff and I need some time to get things looking as they did.

Comment

• Glad I didn't publish my Jimothy Gordun story.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I saw the site briefly, with some things obviously still missing/not working. It was still awesome. Looking forward to the whole magilla.

Comment

Working...
                                X