X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anakin, you crapped on my heart.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The moment I said I didn't really gave a fuck, it all went to pieces.

Unless, BDR is powered by the beliefs of dejected men in their late 20s. And if so, we need to clap. Clap, like your life depends on it!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• *starts clapping, stops due to nervous breakdown*
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• *Altnernates between punching walls and clapping*

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            Weird. Feels like Old CHUD.

It's getting better dammit. None of the style sheets were really saved, so it's all bits and pieces on my end. But yeah, expect some more fixes,.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just an observation. I know you're tweaking it. Nick Jr.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• rage.

also, probably alot more changes on the boards throughout the next few weeks. Gearing up for new site launch. don't panic.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  (couldn't resist)
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Shit is all sorts of janky on Chrome, bruh.

Comment

• Actually looks almost back to normal for me on Chrome, brah.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Yeah.

Maybe your shit's broke, Bill.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The CEO of J3 Communications has a point.

Comment

• MY CHROME IS A SAINT, TAKE THAT BACK.

Seriously though, huge gaps between the "bullets" and the actual post titles, and new posts are colored bright red.

Comment

• Nope. Still looks normal to me. Must be an error between the seat and the keyboard.

Comment

• I just realized... the arcade is gone!

Comment

Working...
                                X