Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO MANY GLORY HOLES!!! This place is like the swiss cheese of gay bathrooms.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The gay cheese of Swiss bathrooms
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• nerdious dorkus twilight

looooooool

Comment

• yeah, that's pretty great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            nerdious dorkus twilight

looooooool
            Originally posted by nerdious on Facebook
            Believe it or not, that search of my handle and twilight was me, for this: http://boardgamegeek.com/colle<wbr>ction/user/bananafish. I wanted to know when I first/last played Twilight Imperium.
            yessssssss
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nobody else noticed VAGINA LOLA? Loll3rc0pt3r!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I saw that but didn't want to get a sicilian necktie from Vin.

Lulz to the new forum header.

Comment

• Would people here pay under 5 bucks for an app for iphone/droid that would allow you to surf the forums with super easy to use navigation?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nuA5wI1_9xw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I only ask because it's gonna cost me some loot out of pocket to develop one for us and I'll totes do it if I even make back like 20 bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Nobody else noticed VAGINA LOLA? Loll3rc0pt3r!!!
                      Ummm,yeah,I did. Funny as hell
                      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Oh fuck man in tears I needed this. WE DO GODS WORK HERE BOYS AND GIRLS
                        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          I only ask because it's gonna cost me some loot out of pocket to develop one for us and I'll totes do it if I even make back like 20 bucks.
                          Yessir...and $20? Jesus you make more than that off my Amazon purchases every month

Comment

• I just meant that it's not about the money b ut at the same time I don't want to waste a couple hundred on something that people aren't gonna use.

Comment

• Are you referring to an app for BDR?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• yes. So you could surf/post/etc on theb oards with a dedicated app. Watch the video I posted. It would be like that, but fully BDR branded etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X