This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• host is having issues probably
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still coming along with the new site and just sent a contributor the how-to on creating articles. YESSss
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I didn't receive that info, how will I contribute my how to poop whilst boarding guide?

Comment

• That'll be PHASE 2. haha

Comment

• I'll also create an investment presentation titled "BDR: Not Just For White Males 21-42, We Like Mexicans and Their Food Too"

Comment

• "EXAMPLE: Jake Likes Banging Mexicans (and anything with a vagina)"
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Billy, get working on a powerpoint with some Venn diagrams showing the sections of people that Jake will have sex with.

Comment

• Comment

• You win the day sir.

Comment

• died

(also it's true)
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I want Jake to come to my bday and have sex with me

Comment

• "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

~

Comment

• Notice that he didn't say no....

Comment

• Bill asked for buttfun, Jake will buttfun it up
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I love a man who knows how to cook.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X