Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally I get to fuck a Rob with tits!
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Would it be weird if I took the face off and let my wife wear it whilst she comingles with my dingle?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• made more progress today. Slowly coming along. However, this is the best thing I've heard about the new site so far:

Originally posted by Russ
        Just so fucking sleek, so easy to use and navigate, I could make it work drunk.
        So yeah, getting there. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• awesome news, Rob. Best of luck on the work and on the successful launch (when the time is ready).
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• thank you sir.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But who's working on our fuckbots

Comment

• Ceej.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  But who's working on our fuckbots
                  Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Ceej.
                  We're never getting our fuckbots.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ceej has never seen a fuckbot.

Comment

• Enjoy fucking your McChickens jerks!

Comment

• McChickens?!?!

*fatguyDNA takes over* FUCK YEAH GUYS!!! WE'RE GETTING McChickens!!!! HUZZAH!!!

Comment

• fuck yeah mcchackenz

SERIOUS QUESTION: Will there be more PM space with the new boards, or is that just a server thing?
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• yeah Jake needs to chronicle his love notes to Vin more vigorously.

Comment

• No, it's just that I don't want the entire site to collapse under the weight of all the dick pictures I send to everyone every night. "This is my penis in a Barbie dress." "This is my penis pretending to walk the neighbor's dog." "This is my penis roleplaying as Godzilla as it destroys this small Lego town that I bought from a thrift store." "This is my penis relaxing in the sun...while I ride the bus to work next to an utterly terrified Mexican grandmother."

It's just...it's a lot.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                yeah Jake needs to chronicle his love notes to Vin more vigorously.
                                Hey! They're from the heart, dickass!

At least he cares enough to send me things.

Comment

Working...
                                X