Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so I removed the main 360 info in people's profiles as it was making profiles load slowly so I just added a new one instead. Go to your profile, edit your details, add your gamertag. Then it will show up in your profile as a tag and alot faster.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I tweaked some new online/offline shit regarding avatars. if it's annoying let me know.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        I tweaked some new online/offline shit regarding avatars. if it's annoying let me know.
        If you're talking about the shading on them, I love it. It's instantly obvious if the person is on or not.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just added Last.fm widget in profile. Just edit your details and add your user name if you want. You can also listen to music within your profile. Take a few secs to connect, but with the new 360 update bringing in Last.fm on it, I figure some of you may already have an account.

Also good deal on the avatars then. I dug em.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Just added Last.fm widget in profile. Just edit your details and add your user name if you want. You can also listen to music within your profile. Take a few secs to connect, but with the new 360 update bringing in Last.fm on it, I figure some of you may already have an account.

Also good deal on the avatars then. I dug em.
            Avatar thing is gold with me and Last.fm use in the profile is cool as my firefox add-on for it seems to have stopped working.

Edit: my bad it's fire.fm and it's broken
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I removed the scrolling arcade scores in the posts and added a little place in your profile with the trophies.

Comment

• So I'm working on connecting Facebook and the forum. It could be neat, or it could suck ass. I'm hoping neat.

Comment

• New review(s) up.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm digging your shit man.

"SHE WAS A GHOST THE WHOLE TIME" lulz. We're working on making the reviews work alot better, so yeah.

Comment

• Russ had me at "she was a ghost the whole time."

Comment

• Ok, so over the next few weeks Helper and I will be revamping the main page once again. Nothing completely crazy, but since we brought on Hocken and I'm trying to get some more shows to come into the fold I'd like a more robust home page. This includes fixing our shitty reviews section (as Russ is really rocking his reviews and it's a shame how we have them set up at the moment) and possibly adding some more functionality on the main site. Also, I'm toying with completely locking down the forums except for the "Podcasts" sections for non-members. Thoughts, ideas, hate?

Comment

• Yeah to the updating the main page. I've toyed with the idea of a review or two (mainly books, because I'm a nerd) but it didn't seem well easy.

As to the forums, I'm indifferent. Except for the already locked down area. That shit stays. :-) If it pleases you of course.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• That is staying, I was just toying with the idea with locking EVERYTHING down unless you're a member. And in regards to the reviews: As of now it's easier than shit to actually post one. The problem is that after you post ar eview it's a pain in the ass to do anything with it.

Comment

• Toying with the idea that you review stuff, send me it, and I take care of the HTML on my end. That way we really could do this right.

Comment

• Cool. I'll probably do a review of the book I'm reading now. Just make damn sure I don't have any errors.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X