Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    I just remember that Brad Millette and I bonded over our hatred of Ripoll back in the day. Which was nice, cause Brad hated me for some reason haha.
    Millette hated his own mother. And yeah, it's just that time of the year where everyone on Chud goes apeshit. I'm sure financial issues with this economy aren't making things any easier.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It's been awhile since we've had a really batshit insane upheaval over there so I expect this one to be "interesting."
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
        It's been awhile since we've had a really batshit insane upheaval over there so I expect this one to be "interesting."
        Yeah I could see that, but Devin actually seemed concerned about another human being. That was freaking WEIRD. Maybe he and Ripoll are in cahoots on a big scam because I just can't believe Devin likes anyone.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Well he has a point about the facebook thing. Dropping out of CHUD is one thing, dropping out of the social connection is a little more bizarre (and there is more to that story too).
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
            Well he has a point about the facebook thing. Dropping out of CHUD is one thing, dropping out of the social connection is a little more bizarre (and there is more to that story too).
            OK, spill the beans. You know SOMETHING!

Comment

Meh, who cares? let's get back to the topic at hand.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

tags. Yeah, they're cool.

Comment

<3 rob= topic cop

haha. awesome
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    <3 rob= topic cop

haha. awesome
                    You're welcome kind sir. Glad I could contribute.

Comment

I like the "viet reply's to himself" tag. But I shall add another that is grammatically correct; e.g. "viet REPLIES to himself".
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        I like the "viet reply's to himself" tag. But I shall add another that is grammatically correct; e.g. "viet REPLIES to himself".
                        You have totally redeemed yourself...welcome back my good friend.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

These are definitely my favorite 3 atm : " ed wears tall pointy hats, flamingcrossftw, no joke: hocken's racist,"

Comment

sorry, " viet has a drippy twat" should be the 4th...and I had nothing to do with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                              sorry, " viet has a drippy twat" should be the 4th...and I had nothing to do with that one.
                              Probably from the same uneducated person that made the "viet reply's to himself".
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The way to identify Viet's tags are to look for punctuation, i.e. periods at the end...

Comment

Working...
                                X