Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
    This shit is hilarious...and Hocken they fucking hate you over on CHUD...too funny, sorry doooood.

I don't give a sweet crap what those dumbasses think. And I ain't leaving. I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing. And unless I'm banned (And I would have no idea why), those people can fuck right off.

And if you think I'll donate money to that site. Good fuckin luck with that.

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Why New Zealand? Do people in New Zealand call sheep with testicals male sheep?
    That's one of the few ways you can insult someone from New Zealand. That and a tag from CHUD saying I fuck male sheep.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Why New Zealand? Do people in New Zealand call sheep with testicals male sheep?
      TESTICLES DUMBASS
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Fuck yeah, Ed. Stay at Chud and continue posting like you always have. If the whiners don't like it, they can leave!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

So ed what you got going on this weekend...I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out and you know, talk about stuff.

Comment

TESTICLES DUMBASS
            Oh, I'm sorry. I've been to busy to check my spelling. How about you go stick a cock in your mouth and shut the fuck up?
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

So ed what you got going on this weekend...I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out and you know, talk about stuff. And please wear the v-neck.
              Fixed.

Comment

Well B, I appreciate that. But you're not my type. Now if Nate had long hair again. Then we've got something.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

So ed what you got going on this weekend...I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out and you know, talk about stuff.
                  This is funny. Didn't you tell me that you didn't want to hang out with Ed because he was gay? Hmmm... Well, I'm going to the beach with the Simi cats. You know that place where you can't take off your shirt? Yah, that place.

Comment

You sir are losing it...you should never have to spell check such an easy word.

Comment

Nathan has bedroom eyes.

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry. I've been to busy to check my spelling. How about you go stick a cock in your mouth and shut the fuck up?
                        Someone's a little tender today...

Comment

You sir are losing it...you should never have to spell check such an easy word.
                          Oh I apologize, I don't tend to write about testicles.

Comment

so fitting...

Comment

So I have a mini meeting and we have a mini meltdown? THE TAGS ARE WINNING.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

" i'd fuck batman i'd fuck harley i'd fuck ivy i'd fuck me i'd fuck tom jones i'd fuck tony danza i'd hit that i'd raid her tomb"

awesome. haha
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X