Rick and Morty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    whoo boy, I feel as if Harmon and Roiland are just sabotaging this shit on purpose thanks to their shitty fans. This season is ROUGH so far. The space sperm shit was fucking terrible. I did enjoy the Planetina episode if only because Captain Planet was my jam as a kid, but ooooooof.
    A little bit that, a little bit Marvel has taken half of their writing room.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

The fake cenobites were kind of funny but another mehhhh episode. The shit with the spaceship and new kid was dumb.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So they really went there with the season finale huh? After a mostly lackluster season, the last 2 episodes were really good imo. I was iffy at first with the 2 crows thing in the finale, but glad they knew when to change gears.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          So they really went there with the season finale huh? After a mostly lackluster season, the last 2 episodes were really good imo. I was iffy at first with the 2 crows thing in the finale, but glad they knew when to change gears.
          It was Loveness's last episode before he became full-time Marvel. Between losing Waldron and Loveness, Harmon and company better get some great writers fast. Especially ones that understand the bigger concepts they're trying to land.

Although, I do lend credence to the thought that this past episode marks the official halfway mark of the show and from here it's just planning down to the conclusion.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Really enjoying this new season's focus and lack of alt world shenanigans. The episode with Beth and herself was fucking hilarious. The video game shit hit home super hard for me in so much that I'm so invested in my games/playing as it's the only thing I have control over in my life at the moment. The end credits stinger was great. "*kiss* ok see ya!"

Also - YOUR MOTHER IS IN THE SHADOWS

lol.

Comment

This season is the first time in a long time I can see the overarching plot behind all of this and I'm down for it.

Especially because they're laying the groundwork for what someone with enough power and ego would do to a Multiverse setup if given the chance.

Comment

well fingers crossed it sticks the landing. I still maintain that Solar Opposites has taken the crown for my favorite Justin Roiland show. Korvo and Terry are the best.

Comment

The "Night Family" episode was fucking great. This season is really good so far. Morty and his abs were hilarious. Also, Jerry saves the day, yet again.

Comment

Oof that dinosaur episode was rough. I mean, lol to the classic ending of FINE FUCK YOU HERE IS WHAT YOU WANT HAPPY? shit but man, I was a bit bummed.

Comment

The end to this season was pretty fucking funny imo. That lightsaber gag was spot fucking on. "I would have made it better! Look, a droid with lightsabers for eyes! OH GOD HE DESTROYED HIMSELF!" lol

also, Will Forte as Piss Master was fantastic. Loved that ep.

Comment

The new season has been an exercise in "How many ideas can we have with only Rick or Morty in it? How many callbacks can we do that are sometimes worth it (Unity) and totally 20 mins of a joke that was old in the first 3 minutes with the Ice-T shit.

Watching all of the seasons back to back before this new season was a mistake.

Comment

Working...
                        X