No announcement yet.

DC Animated Movies and shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, people need to watch that Harley Quinn cartoon. The writing is top notch and holy shit does Ron Funches fucking KILL as King Shark.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I love Frank so much.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Frank is the fucking best.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Holy shit you guys, Harley Quinn ended up being fucking great. That finale was awesome. Consistently funny and well written, loved what they did with the Joker in that last shot. Really hope we get a second season because I need to know if they are going to go all in with normal Joker.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Holy shit you guys, Harley Quinn ended up being fucking great. That finale was awesome. Consistently funny and well written, loved what they did with the Joker in that last shot. Really hope we get a second season because I need to know if they are going to go all in with normal Joker.
            2nd season coming this April!

Love this show so much.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I just read that, yay!

Comment

Harley Quinn is the best thing DC has done in ages. Consistently funny, great voice acting, and BANE.

Comment

This season of Harley Quinn keeps kicking ass. I don't need any more live action nonsense with Margot. Gimme more of this.

Comment

Injustice. What is with this dark thick line nonsense on everything? Faces especially. It's such a distraction. The voice cast was a bunch of meh EXCEPT Kevin Pollock as Joker. Not terrible but nothing special. Go read the comics or play the game instead

Comment

Finally catching up on Harley Quinn Season 3 and holy shit the episode where Harley goes into Bruce's subconscious was fucking AMAZING. This whole season has been really good. King Shark and his videogame rant is the best.

Comment

The HQ Valentine's Day special was fucking fantastic. I know this show is gonna die soon but it's a shame because it's so well written and funny overall. Lake Bell as Ivy is great.

Comment

Some of the canceled animated flicks from the WB Discovery tax scheme nonsense have leaked including Scooby-Doo and Krypto, Too!

I can't imagine working hard on something and some dickhead just canceling it after it's been completed for "tax purposes".

Comment

Link's not working. Never was much of a Scooby-Doo fan, but I'd definitely watch a Krypto team-up.

Comment

Funny, WB shut it down obviously. It wasn't anything special but the animation was good.

Comment

Working...
                              X