No announcement yet.

Star Wars Rebels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched all of the final season (except for tonight's finale) and goddamn. The last episode brought some super fucking cool shit into the SW canon. Filioni should be given a SW movie at some point. Dude knows how to keep shit interesting.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Watched all of the final season (except for tonight's finale) and goddamn. The last episode brought some super fucking cool shit into the SW canon. Filioni should be given a SW movie at some point. Dude knows how to keep shit interesting.

That plot device will be returning.

Also, Filoni is doing Star Wars: Resistance next.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

is that the live action thing?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          is that the live action thing?

As far as I know, it's just the Post ROTJ and Pre TFA follow-up ala Rebels.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

That Rebels finale was great.

Spoiler: spoilers 
            Loved that everyone is still out in the universe (RIP Kanan) and that they could still show up in the future. THE SPACE WHALES are still so goddamn cool. Would love it if Thrawn shows up in the movies at some point since technically he's not dead.The stuff with Ashoka not dying was nice and even more so that her and Sabine fly off to find Ezra. The time travel shit is neat (wonder if that's how Darth Plageius found the loophole for dying?) and I hope that's touched in the future somehow.

Overall I was pleasantly surprised at how much I dug this series. While there are definitely filler episodes throughout the 4 seasons, the story stuff was fucking ACES.

Comment

Working...
            X