No announcement yet.

Random Animation - The thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, this was just the first half from what I know.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So which of youse guys is buying the MOTU Revelations tie-in action figures?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        So which of youse guys is buying the MOTU Revelations tie-in action figures?
        If I didn't have three kids and weren't looking to buy a home soon I'd buy all of them. He-Man was my shit as a kid just barely edging out Transformers and GI-Joe
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Paging Ari
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

As for myself, I don't really purchase stuff like that anymore. It was just taking up space and collecting dust.

Comment

Never had MOTU figures - was in the midst of puberty, so action figures took a backseat for quite some time, thus I missed out on all the MOTU love.

Until I saw a Teela cosplayer at some convention I went to, and I immediately understood the love for this franchise.

Comment

Yemulak rolling into school with BDE is still fucking hilarious in Solar Opposites. Did another rewatch of the new season and it's embarrassing how much better this show is than the last season of Rick and Morty.

Comment

Finished Smiling Friends this week. Been following Zach and Mike for a while now and watch all of their web stuff/previous animation and this show is a culmination of all of those and is fucking hilarious. The fact they got a whole episode with Perry Caravello as a plot point was fucking insane and great. The guest stars have been pretty hilarious, I mean they got Mike from RLM for the pilot and he's basically doing his Plinkett shit which was hilarious. Highly recommended to those of you that like absurd animation. Think Ren and Stimpy with a dash of David Lynch.

Comment

New Castlevania show looks good. Loved the original series and would love to see the Belmont clan in live action.

Comment

Working...
                    X