No announcement yet.

Random Animation - The thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They said there's going to be more Castlevania, it's just this specific story line ending.

Comment

YAY!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also, go watch Ninja Scroll. Ninjas but also ladies with poison vaginas and rock rapists and tons of gore.

Comment

Oh I'm an anime old man. I was into it when I was a teenager when you had to actively search it out and ask your video store to order them for you. Now it's all bullshit kids in high school with powers or nonsense that lasts for 800 episodes.

Ceej and Ari are two weaboos in a pod for this shit and I'm constantly asking for GOOD recommendations and they never have anything that meets my criteria. DBZ is trash, Naruto sucks, fuck Avatar.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

lol I think we are on the same path with Anime. That said, gonna try Yasuke on Netflix tonight.

Comment

Is that that new black samurai show? I think I heard of that but again, I'm not huge on ninjas and shit for the most part unless they bring something new to the table.

Comment

I'll watch this.

Comment

https://deadline.com/2021/06/lord-of...ne-1234773024/

HOOOOOOOLY SHIT.

Comment

That He-Man show was pretty decent. I had my issues (mostly with Sarah Michelle Geller being so fucking flat with Teela, and the atrocious design of skeletor at the end) but it was fun. Man-At-Arms is badass. Rollins as Tri-Klops was great. ALL HAIL MOTHERBOARD.

Comment

Also, the manbabies crying over the lack of He-Man and whining about Teela need to get their shit checked. IT'S A CONTINUATION OF A SHITTY TOY COMMERCIAL FROM THE 80S. People are the worst.

Comment

Haven't seen it yet, but how can more Teela be a bad thing? Dem legs, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Haven't seen it yet, but how can more Teela be a bad thing? Dem legs, yo.
                          Man babies were mad they put pants on her and gave her a hair cut that they seem to think makes her a lesbian thus unworthy of their nerd worship any longer. Neckbeards are the worst man.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So she looks a bit "butch" this time. Who cares? IT'S A CARTOON! Don't like it? Don't watch it - watch the old cartoons instead.

I swear, fanbases can really suck the fun out of anything.

Comment

I enjoyed it for what it was but kind of pissed they left it where they left it. Like that's it? Netflix likes cancelling shit to much for a cliffhanger like that.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

There's two more episodes coming and there was confirmation of a second season by Smith and Netflix prior to the first season premiere.

Comment

Working...
                                X