Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters of the Universe Classics (2008-?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of off topic, but Sony now has the power and Universal is Barbie girl in a Barbie world.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Keep Justin Marks away from film.

I really have no interest in a He-Man film. There's no way anyone will invest the monies to bring a full on fantasy world, with all it's bizarre creatures and shit, to life in a live action film. The Dolph Lundren film will more than likely be the best we ever get.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
        There's no way anyone will invest the monies to bring a full on fantasy world, with all it's bizarre creatures and shit, to life in a live action film.
        Studios do this all the time though. The concept just needs to be sold correctly on the right day, right place, right time.

Comment

• I just don't see a really good He-Man live action film ever happening. Ever.

Comment

• I agree with Ari. Make it all CG and you may have something. I don't need another lame ass half assed version.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Plus, the idea isnt' very original to begin with.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                I just don't see a really good He-Man live action film ever happening. Ever.
                Not if Joel Schumacher gets his hands on it...
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Teela, Zodak (repaint to fit the 2002 character), and Ray Stantz are all available on Matty Collector tomorrow.

Comment

• Can't wait!

Comment

• For what? To be poor?

Comment

• Yessir!

Comment

• Scareglow and updated He-man are available this Monday. If you're planning to get Battlecat and don't have He-man, this is your only chance at getting him cheap.

Comment

• There's also Battle Armor He-Man in Jan if you prefer that style.

Comment

• So it's been announced that the first half of 2010 will see the release of a character from the New Adventures series. I had nothing to do with that series when I was a kid, so all the characters are brand new to me. I hope whoever they release is a brand new figure and not just Skeletor or He-Man in their N.A. look.

So my question for the peeps here that collect the line is: will you guys buy N.A. characters?

Comment

• Ari, it's just me, you, and Scott (kind of).

Although, I know Rob loves him some New Adventures.

Comment

Working...
                                X