POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I don't care what you find dubious. I relate what I get in as I see fit. Do with it what you will.

We are in insanely uncharted waters. Shit's only going to get weirder before it gets better.
    What you're getting in is complete legal fiction. It's Louise Mensch style wishful thinking.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
      What you're getting in is complete legal fiction. It's Louise Mensch style wishful thinking.

Not really. I'm merely bringing up what is already out there. Whether you, I or the man on the street agrees with it is something else entirely.

I'm merely commenting on what's out there. There's also complete panic reports that Trump is going to go nuts and do whatever he can until he's removed.

I lean towards what has more grounding in 'reality' and less panic posting. Call it legal fiction, call it whatever. I stand by it.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm really torn here. Do I keep sharing the news I get in or do I say this shit isn't worth the hassle and split?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I'm really torn here. Do I keep sharing the news I get in or do I say this shit isn't worth the hassle and split?
          I personally want the info.

Comment

• I certainly want it. Sorry if you've gotten any aggro from me.

Most of what you've written has proven true, so I'm definitely in for anything that you have to share.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Near as I can tell from what I've been reading, this WaPo story about the building of Trump Tower Moscow is going to lead to something huge. This is a bombshell in and of itself, but it seems to be the first piece of a larger puzzle which is really going to be something quite spectacular as it unravels.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I'm really torn here. Do I keep sharing the news I get in or do I say this shit isn't worth the hassle and split?
                More dirt pls
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I definitely would like you keep going as you are where I get decent chunk of my info.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I would love you to keep posting and Krol to stop trying to make it a debate. Maybe make separate threads, one for debate and one for Anderson updates. I get why you have issues Krol but it breaks up the feed of info whether you agree or not.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Near as I can tell from what I've been reading, this WaPo story about the building of Trump Tower Moscow is going to lead to something huge. This is a bombshell in and of itself, but it seems to be the first piece of a larger puzzle which is really going to be something quite spectacular as it unravels.
                      When the WaPo story hits, there will be no need for clarification. They do have something coming this week, but it's not that.

Comment

I certainly want it. Sorry if you've gotten any aggro from me.

Most of what you've written has proven true, so I'm definitely in for anything that you have to share.
                        Everything that can be proven at this point has been proven. As the point I was making yesterday, this shit is already out there. I don't have to add onto it. I don't have the time, the need or desire to add onto it. Hell, I leave out most of the docs as it's a fucking slog to get through.

Comment

• By all means, keep posting. I'll stop pointing out when things are legally bullshit.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

When the WaPo story hits, there will be no need for clarification. They do have something coming this week, but it's not that.
                            What IS it, then? I assumed that this Trump Tower Moscow things was the big bombshell that they were sitting on.

Comment

What IS it, then? I assumed that this Trump Tower Moscow things was the big bombshell that they were sitting on.
                              I saw that this weekend. Talking Points Memo had a story on it too. I'll be honest that I'm not sure what the big deal is, beyond the fact Trump hangs out with shady characters.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                By all means, keep posting. I'll stop pointing out when things are legally bullshit.
                                I was going to engage, but I'm letting this go.

Comment

Working...
                                X