No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so CW is doing a The Lost Boys tv show.

One one hand, awesome.

On the other hand, The Vampire Diaries....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Hey, Phillippe.
      "Like matter cannot occupy like space. Timecop..."

fucking dying
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "no no no, one at a time or else we'll run into each other and it'll be confusing."

Goddammit, this show better be picked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          "My name is Jean-Claude Van Damme. I used to be super famous. Perhaps you remember my first starring role in "Bloodsport." It is on television all of the time. Or maybe you've seen "Timecop," which is like "Looper" starring Bruce Willis, but like a million times better."
          Yeah, I'm in. Jean-Claude Van Johnson is great.
          Sounds amazeballs.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Maybe the Pilot Season stuff is available for everyone? If it is, check it out because it's so fun.

Comment

• I think it is? Josh, go to amazon and check out their videos.

Comment

• Will do.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished part one of The Get Down last night. I love it as much as I hate it. I really enjoy the weird fantastical take on the genesis of hip-hop, but all the Luhrmann/Musical shit sucks. I cannot fucking deal with it when characters just bust into song and dance for no reason in anything. All the battles/DJ shows/etc work great, because there's a reason. But a room full of people creating a perfectly tuned song off one coked addled fool spitting bullshit? Pass.

Comment

• That sounds terrible.

On the flip side I HAVE NO IDEA WHODUNIT in regards to The Night Of.

Fucking LOVING this show at the moment.

I hope
                      Spoiler: spoilers 
                    that Naz didn't do it but that at this point he's all in to the jail world and no fucks are given. It's gotta be the step dad right? Or that black funeral dude? Or that other black dude? haha.
                    Can't wait to find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Finished part one of The Get Down last night. I love it as much as I hate it. I really enjoy the weird fantastical take on the genesis of hip-hop, but all the Luhrmann/Musical shit sucks. I cannot fucking deal with it when characters just bust into song and dance for no reason in anything. All the battles/DJ shows/etc work great, because there's a reason. But a room full of people creating a perfectly tuned song off one coked addled fool spitting bullshit? Pass.
                      It gets less Luhrmanny after the first episode. I ended up loving The Get Down.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I finished the whole first half...while it does get less Luhrmanny, I still can't stand the musical tropes at all.

Comment

• OH MAN, Monalisa is gonna start a riot or get thrown in solitary for disrespecting the COs. I understand where she's coming from but, lady, your kid got the 10-year minimum mandatory. She was involved in a crew that was moving some weight.

That former CO appears to be an idiot so I don't expect her to last long. I do like the former State Patrol guy. I wonder if he'll team up with New Robert at some point.

Comment

• Yeesssss

Comment

• The stuff with the phones was ridiculous. Lady, what else would that buzzer be for if not emergencies? You're not at a hotel. The COs are not concierges and that is not a white courtesy phone.

Comment

• I was fucking dying during that scene. So ridiculous. She's in for a wakeup call.

Comment

Working...
                                X