RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    So...what's the deal on the trailer for 'The Hangover part 2' getting yanked from the internetz and from the theaterz? What's the reason?

http://www.chud.com/46432/trailer-co...-pulling-them/
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I won't go to CHUD while at work, so I'll check it out later. Thanks.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
        They better get that movie started before Immortals comes out.
        Why's that?
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Why's that?

It's going to bleed cash.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Always smelled like a flop to me. Opening a week before Twilight: Breaking Dawn helped and teenage girls want to fuck Edward Cullen; not Superman.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Just curious: exactly HOW bad is the 'Arthur' remake? It looks wretched beyond all comparison for rational thought.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I love how the really cute girl Arthur falls for is completely absent in the trailers and commercials.

Comment

• Sign both your movie and your marketing is fucked. Trying to tell audiences that Jennifer Garner isn't fuckable.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• He's doing it wrong by not banging the fuck outta Jennifer Garner in those trailers.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well he DOES want Luis in that Robin outfit.

Comment

• Who wouldn't?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "At least something in this room is attracted to you!"

FAAAAAAAAAAAIL!
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Seriously.

Comment

• Opening two comedies on the same weekend is certainly retarded. Obviously a sign that neither WB or Universal have confidence since they didn't budge from that date.

That said, Arthur out-earns Your Highness. Like that's hard to call.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Both will flop.

Comment

Working...
                                X