No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely give anything a try because at this point he's scratching everybody in the house on accident. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get him comfy.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Patch is still sorry for it to this day, though I doubt he actually remembers why. He now has a habit of guarding my head at night by sleeping on my pillow.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/7YmXdeRXqv8?

Comment

• We has to get Wiley declawed (front paws only) because of the battle damage that he caused. We didn't want to do it, but it had to be done. The final straw was when he sank the claws from both of his front paws into the bottom of my foot while I was sleeping. I limped for a week.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• OUCH!

The things we do because we love our pets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              We has to get Wiley declawed (front paws only) because of the battle damage that he caused. We didn't want to do it, but it had to be done. The final straw was when he sank the claws from both of his front paws into the bottom of my foot while I was sleeping. I limped for a week.
              Don't feel too guilty - I had to have Edison declawed in the front. He plays really rough, and my arms would be covered up and down with bloody scratches all the time, even when I'd clip his nails. My choice was, keep his claws and have him constantly wonder why I won't cuddle or play with him, or declaw him and be able to snuggle and play with him as much as he likes. We've always had our cats front declawed, and they've never had any behavioral or pain issues, etc., they've always been fine.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• My father's ex-wife had all of the cats that lived in the house completely declawed. I'm not sure if it was because one of the cats came to her declawed or she was trying to look out for her furniture (she had at least 4 at any given time).

Patch & Stitch have all their claws and they are trained to be gentle with them. The only time that I get scratched is when I have to get them in the carriers to go to the vet (thank God for double-door kennels). I get pricked a little when they knead me when they're being extra affectionate and their claws haven't been trimmed for a while.

Comment

• Ditto has been picking fights with Gucci every day for the last week. Basically since he's recovered from being sick. Tired of it, she's going to the SPCA on Friday. Got an appointment set up for 2PM. I feel bad because it's not her fault she's fucked up, but so happy to get my fucking home back.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Ditto has been picking fights with Gucci every day for the last week. Basically since he's recovered from being sick. Tired of it, she's going to the SPCA on Friday. Got an appointment set up for 2PM. I feel bad because it's not her fault she's fucked up, but so happy to get my fucking home back.
                    Awww, that sucks. I get it, I do - I had to give up a cat who just constantly picked fights with my roommate's cat when we lived in Brooklyn. The roommate's cat was really sweet, the cat I'd adopted wasn't. And I tried to make it work for three months, and it just didn't. When she was constantly beating up the other cat, then yeah, that's when I had to draw the line and take her back. I hated doing it, but there wasn't a lot of choice.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Forgot to mention...Wiley loves loves loves that my wife is working from home now. He sleeps on her desk and otherwise 'supervises' while she does her job. I guess it's really cute.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Forgot to mention...Wiley loves loves loves that my wife is working from home now. He sleeps on her desk and otherwise 'supervises' while she does her job. I guess it's really cute.
                        Our cats do that with Jen when she's home. One or both cats will park it with her on the couch, or coax her into going upstairs and taking a nap with them.

Comment

Forgot to mention...Wiley loves loves loves that my wife is working from home now. He sleeps on her desk and otherwise 'supervises' while she does her job. I guess it's really cute.
                          I love that. Gucci does that anytime I have a day off, he sits right next to my desk while I game or surf the net.

Comment

• Wiley likes to sit on my lap while I'm on the computer, especially if I'm playing a game.

Comment

• Patch usually sits on my lap when I'm on the computer. 90% of the time I'm on the boards at night or on weekends, I got him on my lap.

Comment

• And if Patch isn't with Tim, he's on my lap while I'm watching TV or reading. Sometimes, I even get the both of them with me on the couch. (of course that's usually after a bribe of treats).

Sorry it isn't working out with Ditto.

Comment

Working...
                                X