No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVEN THOUGH IT'S A FUCKING VIDJA GAME THAT WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AT THE MOMENT FOR THE MOST PART.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kind of like the how sex nonsense with Mass Effect. Hahaha. People are insane. This is why we can't have nice things.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Apparently, people have "morals".
        This. It's faux outrage. Plus disingenuous arguments.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I hope I can play as a terrorist. And then they place me in Middle America. As a preschool teacher. And my cover is blown when Soap drops off his nephew and I get the choice to go quietly or to shoot a bunch of kids in the face with my sawed off shotty I keep in my nook.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            So killing pixels is okay, but killing pixels is not? Is that the jist?
            Those poor pixels never new what hit 'em.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Just so there isno confusion, I have no problem shooting civilians. Matter of fact I will fucking enjoy it. I'm going to try and kil them in as many different ways as possible. And I will laugh my ass off at all the pussies who are "outraged" over this. Like Rob said, VIDJA GAME!!

Anyone else lol'ing at the guy dragging the other guy? Bwahahahaha. Totally tea bagging that boob.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• BUT I WANT TO BE MORALLY SUPERIOR WHEN I PLAY MY VIDJA GAMEZ

Comment

• Then go play Mario. Lol
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, just read what was going on in the Chud thread and now I have to watch this footage, even though I wanted to stay relatively spoiler free. Fuck! Maybe I should see it first, but I just don't why it's a big deal, especially, from what I understand, we have no context for the scene/footage.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Thems pixels is peapols! Ohz noes!!!!!

Comment

• To be fair, I agree with the outrage, but on the same level that Slater mentioned in that thread - it's bait for fucks like Jack Thompson and Joe Lieberman to completely go nuts about the horror of videogames. I hope I'm just being incredibly paranoid and this turns out to be the most innocuous of innocuous scenes where you get to shoot the fuck out of civilians, but I just freak out about the possibility of extreme censorship.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Also, you fucking assholes have no idea what it's like to lose your favorite pixel to a stray round from an assault rifle. No idea whatsoever. I'm sort of ashamed and appalled.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Fucking pussies...

http://kotaku.com/5392161/modern-war...-of-atrocities

SEE YOUR PRECIOUS SNOWFLAKES CAN SKIP THIS PART AND GET RIGHT TO SHOOTING TURRISTS!

Comment

• I can respect that, Jake. I just want to see that level in its proper context. I know it's not the same, and you hate the game, but in MGS, there is always the non-lethal option, hell you can get through the game sneaking by all the enemies (except bosses, I suppose). It's hard as fuck, but I'm crazy enough to play it that way. There might be a similar thing going on here, where you can shoot, but you don't necessarily have to shoot innocents to get through the level. Or maybe not. Maybe it's just there to disturb the fuck out of level headed people.

At the very least, the game is called Modern Warfare 2. Terrorism is a part of "Modern Warfare."

Or maybe those pixels had it coming. We don't know.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Those capitalistic pixels have oppressed my people for far too long. For that I will jihad their airports. Allah uh pixbar!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X