Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you get a hot plate?
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Vin fucked up my world with those meatballs. I have a fucking TON still left. Planning meatball sammiches tomorrow night.

I didn't have ramona cheese, so I used parmesan, and I used 1lb of sausage since I only had 1lb of ground beef. Brittany and I got the itis.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVor-zkA1CA
      I'm very glad you enjoyed them... but they are even better the second day.

Get some provolone cheese to melt on the sammitches... it makes them more better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post

Pot roast. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
        Ok, so this pic doesn't do it justice. We should have taken a picture after it came out of the lovely broth. But, holy shit was it tasty!
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          I'm very glad you enjoyed them... but they are even better the second day.

Get some provolone cheese to melt on the sammitches... it makes them more better.
          That is exactly the plan, Vin. I need to grab some bread this evening, but the provolone is in the fridge, ignorant to what is coming.

Comment

• Hey, I actually cooked something!

It's kind of just a mash-up, but it came out pretty good. Cooked some white meat turkey, chopped up into small pieces. Mixed those with chicken herb couscous mix. Added in some chopped tomato, chopped basil, a little olive oil, and salt & pepper. Nomming some for lunch as we speak!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• That sounds really good, and honestly a lot of my recipes are like that = meat/veg/some sort of carb that I can make in mass amounts and eat throughout the week. I can kill in the kitchen when I need to, but I mostly just cook for convenience. I also don't remember if I ever posted my turkey stew recipe, but I do that, chicken/broccoli/egg/brown rice stir fry, ground turkey breast/black beans/bell pepper/onion/cilantro/cheddar/brown rice, and other shit like that. It's good, can be frozen, and you can just grab and go.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Ooooh, would you please post those, Jake? I LIVE off of stuff like that! I totally can't cook, and 99% of the stuff I make is just tossed together, "one giant bowl" meals like that, I love those!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I ate at Cracker Barrel last night: Chicken n Rice, Turnip Greens, Fried Okra, Biscuits w/ Jelly, and to top it off a slice of Chocolate Pecan Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream. I was 'Ropa-Full', a good kind of pain.

Comment

• Bacon and scrambled eggs with chives and mushrooms. Yum. Also made chili for today's cookoff. I better win. this shit is great.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese OBGYN View Post
                      Bacon and scrambled eggs with chives and mushrooms. Yum. Also made chili for today's cookoff. I better win. this shit is great.
                      Post your chili recipe, my good man.

Comment

• And I won the cookoff.

4 votes for mine, 3 for my dad and 2 for my bro.

Wewt.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob's Blasphemous Crock Pot Chili

Ingredients:
                          • 4 cans of beans drained and rinsed (I usually do 2 cans of red kidney beans, 1 pinto and 1 black bean)
                          • 2 cans of diced tomatoes (drain one of them)
                          • 1 8oz can of tomato paste
                          • 2 lbs of ground beef
                          • 3 habernoes (minced)
                          • 1 jalapeno (minced)
                          • 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
                          • 2 medium onions (diced)
                          • 1-2 beers
                          • a bay leaf
                          • salt/pepper/red pepper flakes/chili powder

1. Cook the ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, etc. Drain fat, place at the bottom of the crock pot.
                          2. Add beans
                          3. Add tomatoes and bay leaf
                          4. Add onions, garlic, jalepeno, habernaro
                          5. Add your beer/beers (all depends on if you like your chili thicker or thinner)
                          6. Season one final time.
                          7. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours
                          8. Eat.

Comment

• Congrats on the win, sir!

Cass, I only ate at Cracker Barrel for the first time when we were traveling through PA for my niece's wedding. I confess.... LOVE! It was fun and cheesey and awesome.

Comment

• Grilled mahi mahi on corn tortillas, black beans, brown rice. It was really good, except my stomach has been fucked up all day so yeah. :/

~

Comment

• On the menu for tonight: Big-ass double steak/rice/fajita veg/black beans/cheese/lettuce/salsa verde burrito from Chipotle.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X