Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
I liked it! 6 100.00%
No sir, I don't approve. 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2011, 11:19 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

heh.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:20 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

I was sort of hoping for a Sound of Music themed wedding. Lesley rocking her best Julie Andrews ensemble, Ron dressed as The Captain, and the music is a selection of songs from the soundtrack.

By the time Rob and Lesley bid farewell to their guests by singing "So Long, Farewell", Rob's head will have exploded nicely!
Old 04-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
A 'customer review'...

I got this model b/c I was curious -- and, well, it is different. It basically causes a sensory-overload on your penis, as there are so many textures this sleeve goes through. First is some kind of twisting thing, then a lotus node (w/ a "cervix"), then the STU bumps -- WOW! It got the job done, and was definitely an unusual experience. Feels incredible!

The 'skin' is also very soft and silky, which is typical of the Fleshlight sleeves -- so it has that skin-like realism, but with those whacky textures -- which is to, evidently, come off as alien to the user. So, fuel your fantasies, if you swing that way. The genitalia look 'alien' as well -- blue-skinned w/ a double-clitoris, and strange labia.

Very nice, and original, experience. I recommend it, for the novelty alone. Not human-realistic (which it wasn't intended to be), but a fun device for something different (when you're tired of the same-old).

If you got the $$$, go ahead and get one while they are still in production.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:27 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

EXACTLY.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:30 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

This episode was awesome.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:31 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Can we get a ruling on Rerb being Frasier Crane?

I think not... since I'm not sure he knows any brittle Noel Coward 'bon mot'.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:32 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
This episode was awesome.
Thank you sir.

I edited this fucking episode to hell haha.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Fuck you all...

BSG FTMFW!
Old 04-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
I think not... since I'm not sure he knows any brittle Noel Coward 'bon mot'.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Fuck you all...

Quote:
"People are wrong when they say opera is not what it used to be. It is what it used to be. That is what's wrong with it."

"I'm not a heavy drinker, I can sometimes go for hours without touching a drop."

Ok... I'll stop now.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:44 AM
Fuck you all...

Bangs Challenge!

do it...
Old 04-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Fuck you all...

Ok... I saw "Lawrence Of Arabia" in 70mm when I was young.

That does not mean I wish to be whipped to near death by Jose Ferrer and his Turkish flunkies.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:01 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Party pooper.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Fuck you all...

Pickles make the burger...

Honey mustard? HA! It's for tourists!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Right meow!

Quote:
Pickles make the burger...

YES
Old 04-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Fuck you all...

Eating a triple Whopper™ makes you pray for death...
Old 04-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Fuck you all...

In closing... I'd change my name to Rafe.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Right meow!

Quote:
In closing... I'd change my name to Rafe.
Spelled "Ralph?"
Old 04-04-2011, 12:17 PM
is fancy

hahahaa
Old 04-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Fuck you all...

Quote:
Spelled "Ralph?"
Possibly... I'm mulling it over.