Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get people who can't watch a bluray with the subtitles on. Rarely do I watch a movie without the subtitles on. The increased comprehension factor is astounding. Seems to decreases co-viewers from asking stupid questions throughout, as well.

Comment

• I only watch subtitles when it's a foreign flick - can't stand dubbed films, as the voice acting tends to be far more dramatic than it needs to be. Sadly, I'm the only one in my particular neck of the woods who prefers his movies with subtitles.

I need to move.

Comment

• I watch with subtitles if the drunks outside are louder than usual. Or it's one of them foreigner movies by Ingrid Birdman or whatever.

True and great story (to no one): I sat through The Raid dub. It was horrible. I want my time back as far as the audio is concerned.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Oh God, that's my wife.

IS HE GOING TO DIE??? I don't know, i haven't seen this before.
          OH GOD, WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN??? I don't know, i haven't seen this before.
          SHE DIES, DOESN'T SHE??? JUST TELL ME!!! I don't know, i haven't seen this before.
          Hey, that's everyone's wife.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not mine....
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Bully for you.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Indie Game: The Movie

Pretty great documentary involving the guys who made Super Meat Boy, Fez, and Braid.

Phil Fish is a dickbag. Couldn't stand that guy the entire movie. The guys who made Super Meat Boy are fucking great though. Highly recommend this doc.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Expendables 2 - dumb and cheesy and I loved every minute of it. Not sure what it says about me but not even the bits with Arnold bothered me. Could have done without the bit with Chuck Norris but no biggie.

Looper - Fucking awesome. Loved it.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Expendables 2 - dumb and cheesy and I loved every minute of it. Not sure what it says about me but not even the bits with Arnold bothered me. Could have done without the bit with Chuck Norris but no biggie.
                    Needed more Van Damme. Norris is terrible without Joe Piscopo.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NoTLD on blu. Gotdamn, I don't care what they say. This transfer is jacked. Shit is crazy blue to the point the movie sometimes looks like it's in black and white. It doesn't ruin the movie or anything, but I'll definitely be keeping my dvd to watch in the future.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Welp, that ruins the awesome mood-setting opening shot.

Sorry to hear the blu-ray was indeed blue.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• what's weird is that the opening is fine. Once Johnny dies, the blue sets in hard. IT's weird.

Comment

• That somehow seems even worse.

Kill it. Or return it with a pile of blue poop on top of it. How you come about creating the blue poop I leave to your capable poophands. This is a grievous error.

This. Is. an outrage
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• nah. Limited edition of 3000 and I got it signed by Savini. If anything, if they ever re-release the blu, I'll have the "blue variant" just like in the 90's haha.

Comment

• If you meet Tom again, you have a conversation starter ready to go.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X