Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 04-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey
Default It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

The "what are you thinking" of games.

And it arrived before Half-Life Episode 3.

(And so will the end of the world)

So anyway: playin' the FFIV (FF2 for the SNES kids) on the old DS and thinking that people who call the motherfucker Cecil "Seh-Sull" can suck a Dark Elf Dick.

It's "SEESULL."

Like Beanie and fucking Cecil from back when I wasn't born yet.

And to think this was the first time in years I actually got into an argument with the internet.

/oldnerdraging
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:46 AM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

That I ALWAYS wanted to go on this show and was always so pissed at the kids that were picked cause they fucking SUCKED.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:50 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I would have shamed every single pig-faced spermatozoid who ever stepped up to the Nick Arcade.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:31 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Yup, I tend to bring up that show every time I drink too much and start playing a game. I think Brittany has heard all about how I WOULD FIND THAT SECRET FUCKING GAME GOD THOSE KIDS ARE IDIOTS many times.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:54 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
That I ALWAYS wanted to go on this show and was always so pissed at the kids that were picked cause they fucking SUCKED.

VIDEO POWER, My god! I remembered when that show was originally just some guy talking to the camera. Later became a game show. It was that and where in the World is Carmen Sandiego that I always wanted to be on. I seem to remember kids grabbing random boxes of day glo dominoes also.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:47 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

That my burnout from those fucking rhythm games has begun to subside, and hey, would you look at that!

Ubisoft has a fancy pants one of them things out in Rocktober.

As soon as I'm out, they pull me back in.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:49 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

There was attempted coercion to make me play Rock Band on Saturday. I glared at it with disdain, which I did not know existed.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:52 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

The fact that Ubi has seemingly said "suck our dev-dicks WHOREMONIX" and developed a simple usb hookup for ANY guitar instead of creating overpriced peripherals has me interested in their attempt at scavenging the last remnants of this bloated whale carcass of a genre.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:55 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Oh, you guys.

Toys R US has a secret coupon to buy any of the ACtivision game/controller bundles (Tony Hawk, XYZ Hero, etc) for $15. They were all out of Warriors of Rock yesterday. D: You will pry my plastic guitar from my cold, dead hands.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:56 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I'll probably get whatever the Ubisoft offering ends up being but I assume the interface will be fucking awful, like if Rock Revolution and Power Gig had a baby. Each new music game that isn't made by Harmonix has an exponentially worse interface than the game that came before.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:04 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

too funny...I've actually kinda had an urge to crank out my guitar skillz on RB or GH lately. I guess there's been enough distance from the craze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 07-18-2011, 08:04 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

I will back Ubi's play, if only for the sake of competition, the offer of something old made new again, and the hopes that the setlist doesn't blow goats.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:12 AM
Fleshlight King

It's Ubi so there will be 99 Red Balloons and 5 remixes of it.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:17 AM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

LINKS LINKS LINKS.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:18 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

SAUSAGE SAUSAGE SAUSAGE
Old 07-18-2011, 08:58 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

SNUASAGES?!
Old 07-18-2011, 09:36 AM
fucking loves magic

no seriously, what game are you guys talking about?
Old 07-18-2011, 09:39 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

The terribly titled, yet intredasting Rocksmith.

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/rocksm...e-throne/3489/
Old 07-18-2011, 09:48 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Toys R Us fuck up has to be legally honored in store. So, I'm getting stuff.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 07-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

sweet! got a link to the coupon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?