Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahahahaha
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Gonna watch IN TIME tonight. I hope it doesn't suck.
      Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Hahahahahahaha
      Russ's got it... Hope won't save you grave.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Hangover II

As much as I LOVED the first, the 2nd is a carbon copy, only less funny, as some of the same gags are used, and set in Bangkok. Pure typical Hollywood cash-grab that dilutes the name of the original movie.

Moneyball

Maybe it's the hype, but really; that's it? I mean, Pitt is awesome in it, but overall, I just felt it was a good movie, but there was something missing. Also, Jonah Hill is useless in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Gonna watch IN TIME tonight. I hope it doesn't suck.
          Fuck the haters. I really dug that movie. Was like a PKD story with some decent ideas.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also Moneyball was so fucking EH it was ridiculous.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched Jurassic Park on blu tonight (got the set for uber cheap today). Looked/sounded fucking amazing and I could still quote that movie the entire time. Sure it has some ridiculous cheesy parts, but the CG still holds up (for the most part) and the T-Rex scene is still fucking awe-inspiring.

Comment

• Clevergirl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  Fuck the haters. I really dug that movie. Was like a PKD story with some decent ideas.
                  BUT IT HAZ DE TIMBALACKE!

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  Also Moneyball was so fucking EH it was ridiculous.
                  Yep.

Comment

• I actually dug JT in it.

Comment

• Arachnoquake on Sci-fi. FUCKING HILARIOUS. OMG. Eddie Furlong is sooooo bad in this. Made no sense, some of the worst FX I've seen in a long time (the webbing is just the fake webbing one could get at Wal-Mart for Halloween) but goddamn if I wasn't entertained.

Next week is BIGFOOT with DANNY BONADOUCHEBAG and BARRY "I FUCKED MRS. BRADY" WILLIAMS with special appearance by ALICE COOPER. yessssss

Comment

• It's one of the common reason I heard hater talk about In Time. I'm always curious for a Niccols flick. Though Simone sucked ass. Not a bad movie, but hardly awesome. Maybe I was really tired when I saw it....

Comment

• I think JT is a decent actor. I can look past his boyband shit. It's not like he was the best thing about the flick or anything, but I thought he held his own. I wish he'd do more comedies. Dude is hilarious everytime he's on SNL.

Comment

• I also like the guy. And yeah, so far, he can handle himself in a movie. In SNL, he sure as hell killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                              I actually dug JT in it.
                              I think JT is a decent actor. I can look past his boyband shit. It's not like he was the best thing about the flick or anything, but I thought he held his own. I wish he'd do more comedies. Dude is hilarious everytime he's on SNL.
                              I'm in this boat. Say what you want but he's charismatic and fucking talented, and the movie was entertaining, flawed sure, but certainly a fun watch.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So it seemed like the editor took it upon himself to cut big chunks out of IN TIME just for funsies. I liked what was there but it was a bit of a mess. The chase scene, or lack thereof, after the big robbery was just jarring. All of a sudden they're five time zones over? What? And for all the talk of JT's dad, I thought it was going to be an important plot point. Nope. There were a lot of interesting ideas but the execution was pretty flawed.

Comment

Working...
                                X