Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Facebook and Twitter integration is lame. I was hoping it would be quick linked to the XBox button. What's the point of updating your status to let people know you're playing something, if you have to exit out and go into a separate screen to say that you are. "Just exited [so and so game] to let you know that I WAS playing it. Come join me if I end up going back in." No point. I'd rather just check them via my phone, computer, or Chumby.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm online in some uncharted atm if anyone wants to play
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• BORDERLAAAAANDS
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I just played (and only lost by 2 strokes) Tiger Woods 10 against a developer. Pretty proud of that fact. Also got 80 achievement points for it. He was pretty nice.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
            BORDERLAAAAANDS
            Fun game so far but haven't tried co-op because my kids broke my mic. Doh!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Should be getting Boarderlands today. Anyone want to join in some co-op?

Comment

• Sure thing. I'm up for it if I get my headset.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Go get the cheap version.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    Go get the cheap version.
                    Oh I am but might as well get it as cheap as possible.

Comment

• Headset in hand, when do tou want to play nerdi?

Comment

• When I'm off from work. Should be home in about 3 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          When I'm off from work. Should be home in about 3 hours.
                          Ok, will be looking for you around then. Guess I'll start a new character, should be fun.

Comment

• Watching Lesley unleash her inner DJ. Goddamn, this game. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                              Ok, will be looking for you around then. Guess I'll start a new character, should be fun.
                              Having issues with internet currently. Will tweet you when it comes back up.

Comment

• No problem nerdi. The kids wanted to watch Charlie brown so it works out.

Comment

Working...
                                X