STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I wonder if they're going to keep in the plot point that was making people shit themselves.
    If it's the last name thing, I sure as hell hope they drop the fuck outta it. So stupid.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      If it's the last name thing, I sure as hell hope they drop the fuck outta it. So stupid.

Well, it's the whole name and it's still in play.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Well, it's the whole name and it's still in play.
        UGH
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• It's going to be some bullshit that Woody's family name blah blah mentor only family he knew blah blah sacrifice himself take the name blah jerk off motion.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            It's going to be some bullshit that Woody's family name blah blah mentor only family he knew blah blah sacrifice himself take the name blah jerk off motion.

Exactly.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Oh God. It's basically them doing that "James Bond is a code name!" crap (something incidentally Max Landis once pitched aloud for his own Bond film... like it was his own idea?!)
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Oh God. It's basically them doing that "James Bond is a code name!" crap (something incidentally Max Landis once pitched aloud for his own Bond film... like it was his own idea?!)
                That's just it. I want to believe it got tossed out on its ass. But, everything says No.

Comment

I wonder if they're going to keep in the plot point that was making people shit themselves.
                  Ohhh...what would that be?

Comment

• Yeah, ca you elaborate on the plot point? I get the sense that it involves the name 'Solo' but I want to know more.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yeah, I haven't heard of this shit
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                        Ohhh...what would that be?

He's an orphan that picks up the Han Solo name so he can Treasure Island his way into Woody Harrelson's crew to become a smuggler.

Comment

• Booooo
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So fucking dumb. The only interesting things about this movie were Lord/Miller and Childish Gambino as Lando. Also, the dude playing Solo looks like he's 49 years old and it's supposed to be a prequel?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              So fucking dumb. The only interesting things about this movie were Lord/Miller and Childish Gambino as Lando. Also, the dude playing Solo looks like he's 49 years old and it's supposed to be a prequel?
                              Film is supposed to be 5-8 years before A New Hope.

Comment

Film is supposed to be 5-8 years before A New Hope.
                                HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X