Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    I unlocked the M16 on Saturday. Oh how I missed it.
    And so did I, doing much better now.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Is anyone else complete shit or complete beast from game to game like I seem to be?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• *raises hand
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm complete shit. It's awesome. I USED to be good in MW but then I didn't keep it up.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Yes, lately I have failed bad... now I have my M16 I'm getting back into the swing of it
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Just complete shit.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I tend to either be in the top 3 or just suck completely.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• If we're playing DOM then I'll rock. But TDM? Not so much unless sober.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    *raises hand
                    Me too.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So far, I've been in the middle. Although, I am pretty proud that I went nine and three on a map. Hahaha.

Domination completely kills it for me though. Team Deathmatch is the only time my k/d ratio is decent.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I don't get how DOM would kill you? Go to a base, camp, kill, repeat.

Comment

• Domination is the shit.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Whenever I see or hear that word, I always think of Farooq and his silly hat.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah. Gives you points to actually go to so you can kill bitches, you get some good XP if you capture it, and when you defend as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X