This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I'm so stoked for this movie that I can barely contain it. The source material they're using is roughly the greatest book on Lincoln ever written.
    How much of the gay stuff are they going to use?

Comment

• There are two movies where I'm at the "I'll eat my hat if it happens" phase with - Pride & Prejudice & Zombies and that Jack Ryan reboot with Chris Pine.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        Maniac is great. But Elijah? hmms
        This. Color me skeptical.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          There are two movies where I'm at the "I'll eat my hat if it happens" phase with - Pride & Prejudice & Zombies and that Jack Ryan reboot with Chris Pine.
          Oh, come on, you KNOW you want to see that! I just wish that Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet had only waited...

Please tell me that James Marsden is going to play John Wilkes Booth, like he did in "Zoolander". The "Blue Steel" look after he caps Lincoln was fabulous!
          Last edited by Lisa; 11-30-2011, 05:34 PM.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• So, John Carter looks like a big bunch of meh.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• That Pete Gabriel Arcade Fire cover helped.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nevermind. Saw that new new trailer.

Episode II started it. The Puffy-less Kashmir finished it.

I hate underwear models trying to act about as much as I hate swampass.

Also: what's the deal with the YELLING SPEECH at the end of every fucking trailer these days? Goddammit.

AND ANOTHER THING
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think it looks fucking sweet. Then again I haven't read the book yet.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hope McNulty kicks Gambit in his plums.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OLD MAN RUSS
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's a punk bitch and you know it.

McNulty better kick him in his cajun plums and bang the red offa Dejah Thoris or at the very least JCM transcend the paint-by-numbers that was this trailer.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The "WE WILL ENNNNNNNNNND IT" scream was a perfect topper on that crappy trailer.

Comment

• I loved the "My Body is a Cage" one on the first trailer.

This has kinda taken a hammer to the good will drywall being put up at the new McDonalds out in Las Colinas.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-01-2011, 11:37 AM. Reason: updated for maximum lawrence
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R2H_FsmxWzc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R2H_FsmxWzc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
                              <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3gIsYu5at94?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Reznor-related news regard Fincher's Girl with the Box of Dragon Dildos remake:

thefilmstage.com/news/trent-reznors-massive-3-hour-39-track-dragon-tattoo-ost-unveiled-downlo
                                ad-35-minutes-now-for-free/

3 fucking hours, man.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X