PodCaust Episode 36: Sweet yet salty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 36: Sweet yet salty

Our two heroes chat for a bit about The Dark Knight since Cj finally saw it. Then we go into our ideas for the eventual 3rd entry in the series. Then there is a lot of talk about the new movies and shows from Comic Con 08. Our crack reporter in the field, Ari, is back for part 2 of his report on SDCC08. Is Cj wrong for loving Billy Corgan's work after Simease Dream? Rob is more of a fan of Gish. Lost, Heroes, Watchmen, The Wolfman and Wolverine are all talked about

www.podcaust.com

P.S. - There possibly may be a problem with our iTunes link. IT was accidentally removed so please let me know if your iTunes isn't updating with the most recent podcast. Thanks!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

iTunes is autoupdating for me as I type this.

CJ is not wrong for liking post-Siamese Dream Corgan. Adore is pretty crap but Ex Machina was suprisingly good. Zwan kind of sucks, though.

Comment

It's updating in my I tunes as well, but very slowly. How do you get it to start downloading in Itunes anyway? I think it started happening automatically at one point. It just showed up one day under "podacasts" and then I hit subscribe. Is there a way to access the Podcaust and She's Right, I'm Rob in Itunes? If so, I haven't been able to find it.

Comment

I had to do a search for podcaust and found it that way, I think. I searched for the other podcast too but it didn't show up. I just downloaded that one right from the main page.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I had to do a search for podcaust and found it that way, I think. I searched for the other podcast too but it didn't show up. I just downloaded that one right from the main page.
          I was never able to find either by searching in I tunes.

Comment

Yeah, She's Right I'm Rob doesn't have a RSS feed yet. I'm still waiting on the site to be made. And we only have 1 episode for now. As for it not showing up in iTunes when you do a search, we still have to submit it to them. But our xml file needs to be fine tuned, and we've been kind of busy lately. And Cj can't do shit with it, so it's on Alwyn and I. We are working on it though. Just have to re do the entire file.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Is it just me or is there pitch shifter on the track? I assume to poke fun at Batman voice?
              Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

Agree with the Bale phoning it in sentiment. And Keaton was awesome. Still is. Too bad he's not in good movies anymore.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blainegarrett View Post
                  Is it just me or is there pitch shifter on the track? I assume to poke fun at Batman voice?

No pitch shifter used on this episode. We're just that awesome.

Comment

I'm sitting here at work listening to the Podcaust and it's awesome. Thanks for the clarification about my gender by the way As for Lost, theres two seasons left and I figure that the island is in the past/got moved to the past and either when the plane crashed it had gone through the bearing sending it back in time or something.
                    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

haha, thanks. And when I have a glaring fuckup, I always try to remedy it on the next episode. I couldn't in good conscious let that shit go. You're a man! ALL MAN! hahaha

Comment

The Dark Night was awesome. I got sooo choked up, when CJ said, that he didn't really like it and I was like "WHAT THE HELL ... ... ... oh, you bastard."
                        So, yeah, rest in peace Heath Ledger. If he doesn't get a Oscar for this ... Couldn't love his performance more, seriously. Creepy, chaotic, brutal, funny - brilliancy. And 'cause of him, I honestly think, that the producers are screwed. I can't possibly imagine something cooler than Joker by Heath. Penguin would fail, don't even start with Catwoman, the questionmark guy (no idea how was he called) could be interesting character. Just for the love of a God, do not bring Harvey Dent character back, please. I mean, the coin flippin' guy is kinda cool idea, but I can't really imagine Aaron as a main villain. So, yeah, Batmans upcoming movies are fucked by a joker imo.

Nice show, keep it up.
                        Oh and yeah, Heroes is cool, cmon.

Comment

Phat, you gots a Heroes buddy!
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Uldis View Post
                            The Dark Night was awesome. I got sooo choked up, when CJ said, that he didn't really like it and I was like "WHAT THE HELL ... ... ... oh, you bastard."

the questionmark guy (no idea how was he called) could be interesting character.

Nice show, keep it up.
                            Oh and yeah, Heroes is cool, cmon.
                            Same here guy. I was ready to punch him in the dick.

It's the Riddler...

And Heroes is not cool. But it seems more people on this board are coming out as Heroes fans. Should make for some fun conversation come new season time. I'll be watching.

Comment

Heroes is undeniably one of the best shows on TV. I have never showed it to someone and got the reaction "I've had better". And The Dark Knight better take home more awards than LOTR and gross higher than Titanic. That is all. I'm off to see Step Brothers so I can laugh so hard I spray poo poo out my nose!

Comment

Working...
                              X