Nine Inch Nails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nine Inch Nails

So, I just got back from the Nine Inch Nails show here in the Peg' and holy fuck it was amazing. My brother and I were front row on the floor rocking out. The guitarist kept throwing out half empty water bottles out to the crowd it was awesome. My brother caught one and after standing on the floor for almost three hours at that point the water tasted like excellence.

The opening band Crystal Castles was fucked. They played like five songs and the chick singer was lying on the ground of most of it humping the floor and shit. It was generic shitty electronica. Thumbs Down.

Check out NiN's newest cd The Slip. It's free for download on their website. NIN.com. Echoplex is an amazing song.

Anyone else like NiN?
    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Used to be a huge fucking fan back in the day. Still am actually, just haven't downloaded his newest stuff yet.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Spiderine.... you lucky SOB! NIN is in my top 3 of all time, just watched this last tour on cable and it looked ridiculous with them playing behind those silk screens! I weep that I could not make it!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Those screens were crazy. At one point it looks like rain and shit. And then theres were it looks like their playing almost in space and shit. Amazing.

Comment

Haven't listened in awhile. This is live clip of Wish is recent. And badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU4O_NyRbeg
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Just finished the latest podcaust, and now I feel douchey in regards to my above post. This is Seargent Summers Eve, signing off.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Haha. I loved how the last podcast ended with a Nine inch Nails song.

Comment

Saw them on Sunday at Lollapalooza.

Old Man Reznor is a beast.

That is all.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Just finished the latest podcaust, and now I feel douchey in regards to my above post. This is Seargent Summers Eve, signing off.

Haha, we just have good taste.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Also: seein' them again on the 18th.

I R HAPPY.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Sweet... I might be going next month!
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                        X