Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random line from a flick that would make a wrong number freak out.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random line from a flick that would make a wrong number freak out.....

As per Scott's idea and my run in with a "death threat" that apparently came from the movie Major Payne, post your random threats here: I'll use the one I posted from the other thread:

"Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light."

-Ghostbusters

Also, Mr. FBI agent that may troll this forum, this is a joke, not serious, and in no way condones sending real death threats.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Random line from a movie that would be a good "death threat" to someone random..

Haaa, great... I'll have to think about this for a minute.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Re: Random line from a flick that would make a wrong number freak out.....

"The most powerful neurotoxin in the world. It works faster than the nerve conduction velocity."

Jurrasic Park 2
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Does it look like I got cunt written on my head? Who do you think you are fucking with?

Crank
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

"I could have killed 'em all, I could kill you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go. "

First Blood

Comment

Sorry but had to throw this one out.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

~ Pulp Fiction
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

"So, what do you suggest, we go to a hotel? We got a guy who's shot in the belly, he can't walk, he bleeds like a stuck pig, and when he's awake he screams in pain. "

Reservior Dogs

Comment

"you seem a decent fellow. i hate to kill you." - inigo montoya, the princess bride

"...i'm going to rip you limb from limb. and your remains will never be found. why? because I'm going to swallow every last bit." - dae-su oh, oldboy
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your fucking Jacobs off.

~Snatch

Comment

"Go suck a fuck."
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                      "Go suck a fuck."
                      what movie is that from ??
                      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                        "Go suck a fuck."
                        tell me ari, how exactly does one suck a fuck? hahahaha. i less than three donnie darko.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Nerdious got it!

Comment

I couldn't pick just one line outta all of these gems, so just read along and pick your favorite. Anything that comes from Frank's mouth is 100% gold.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090756/quotes

Comment

Nice.

Oh Blue Velvet.

Comment

Working...
                              X