HORRIBLE news, guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HORRIBLE news, guys.

So I was reading Walter Scott's Personality Parade, as a gentleman is wont to do on a leisurely Sunday morning, and saw some terrible music news. Not only has Creed reunited, they'll be releasing a reunion album this week. This cannot stand. Howard, you live in Florida therefore I blame you for the heinous band being allowed to emerge from the shadow of failed mediocrity.

Perhaps a more pressing concern- how can the music industry sustain the soul-crushing banality of Creed AND Nickleback at the same time?

Fuckin Florida. Ruining it for the rest of us, yet again.

I'm still waiting for Crist to come out of the closet.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Creed. Lulz.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

haha. Fucking Creed. I want to kick people in the throat who tell me they like that band, or Nickleback.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Bah. This from the man with a DMB song as his username. Also, I just live here. I have never claimed to be a Floridian, nor will I ever. Honorary Texan but proud Hawaiian.

Hmm. I tried to do a search for famous (or infamous) Montanian bands. The result? There are none. Your state does get points for being the birthplace for David Lynch.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

hahah. PWNED.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

CONFESSION: I used to like Creed and somewhat liked Nickelback in junior high. Then I dropped acid, grew my hair long, and totally forgot about those fucks after growing obsessed with classic rock. Thanks, drugs!
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Now that's a fucking testimonial.

"Thanks to LSD, I started to listen to actual music! THANKS LSD!"

Comment

Creed had one song that I thought was cool. It was not really a hit and was pretty heavy. I think it was called bullets or something. Otherwise they can suck it. Or at least Stapp can.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    Creed had one song.
                    Fixed.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I actually saw them...not once...but twice.

Yeah. I fucking said it. It takes a real man to admit that he has been wrong and aided in the financial gain of anal bum covers like Creed.

But it takes a true retard such as myself to admit to this wrong on separate occasions.

May Cthulu devour them all.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

*pats Russ on the back*

It's okay Russ, it's okay.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          Bah. This from the man with a DMB song as his username. Also, I just live here. I have never claimed to be a Floridian, nor will I ever. Honorary Texan but proud Hawaiian.

Hmm. I tried to do a search for famous (or infamous) Montanian bands. The result? There are none. Your state does get points for being the birthplace for David Lynch.
                          Jeff Ament is from Montana. I think that alone is enough to nullify any argument you have.

And it's a DM song, not DMB.

Comment

OH SNAPS! YOU DONE GOT TOLD HOWARD!

Comment

Jeff Ament is awesome. Dave Matthews is a dirty hippie. LoL

Comment

Working...
                              X