Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toddlers and Tiaras

Maybe Al Qaeda wasn't so wrong.

Why is it all the parents are fat bitches and gay dudes?

I don't know, but a part of my soul dies every time I see ads for this. I've never wished for the Apocalypse so hard before in my life.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

The little girl screaming at the puppet in one of the first episodes is forever burned in my brain. John Waters or Todd Solondz couldn't make something so fucked up if they tried.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
        The little girl screaming at the puppet in one of the first episodes is forever burned in my brain. John Waters or Todd Solondz couldn't make something so fucked up if they tried.
        "GIT BACK IN YOUR HIDEY-HOLE!"
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Watching a mini-marathon right now. Everytime I see this train wreck, it makes me so glad I decided to put my uterus out of business in 1979, I can't even tell you!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Vasectomy... the answer to life's 'little' problems.

Comment

This is what I'm saying. Spay and neuter your loved ones, folks.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Well... that is a good point, but I did have a lot of fun in my youth showing off my scars.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this show is the reason the Taliban shot down that helicopter last week.

Comment

Pretty sure this show SHOULD be a sting operation for CPS but no that would make too much sense.

Comment

God I love this show.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                        God I love this show.
                        You know, actually, I will say this - last night they showed a re-run of one of the only heart-warming kids AND mothers this show has ever had. It was one of the few pageant boys, and his name is Brock. Basically, this kid is a flamingly gay 7 year old. He calls himself a diva, he has gone as Dorothy for Halloween three years in a row, he does "snaps up in a circle" when he's happy about something, his favorite shirt is a red sequined tank top "because it looks like Dorothy's shoes", and his two favorite toys are two American Girl dolls. He's sweet, he's fun, he's actually talented - this kid is, in short, AWESOME.

His mom? Amazing. For a pageant mom? A-MA-ZING! Sweet, supportive, kind, loves her kid to bits, wouldn't change a single thing about him, accepts everything about him, encourages him, and says, "The minute he wants to quit, he can quit. If he wants to keep doing it, we do it. Whatever he wants to do." Doesn't scream at him, doesn't talk down to him, doesn't brow-beat him; everything he does is awesome in her eyes. And with good reason - this kid rocks. Every single child on this planet should have that kind of relationship with their parents. The father wasn't on the show, but they're together, and she told the cameras that both she and her husband are both very supportive of Brock.
                        Last edited by Lisa; 08-11-2011, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X