Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BioShock 2: Shock harder!

http://kotaku.com/5167756/first-imag...-2s-big-sister

While the first wasn't the second coming like everyone kept trying to tell me (seriously, it was a damn good FPS but nothing more) I'm excited for the sequel. And "Big Sister" is so obvious, I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I want to bang a Big Sister, but I'd be afraid to find they all look like Chyna under the helmet.

Actually, that wouldn't be a deal breaker.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

It visually incredible. But super easy. And the powers or whatever were mostly silly. Only a few were really useful.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Exactly. The only good thing about the game was the atmosphere. Otherwise nothing special. And I've been saying that since the beginning. In fact, I remember almost not buying the game after the demo hit because I thought it was nothing special. Then I got a tooth removed, was on mad painkillers and ended up playing through the game and beating it.

The lack of customization (that was actually useful) was lame.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I still never picked the game up. It's cheap now, so I may, it's just I play more multiplayer than anything, so if a game doesn't have that, I usually skip it (or win one on the best website ever).

Comment

Bangbus?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Nah, transgendermidgetamputees.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Exactly. The only good thing about the game was the atmosphere. Otherwise nothing special. And I've been saying that since the beginning. In fact, I remember almost not buying the game after the demo hit because I thought it was nothing special. Then I got a tooth removed, was on mad painkillers and ended up playing through the game and beating it.

The lack of customization (that was actually useful) was lame.
                lexluthorwrong.jpg

Comment

Haha. I'm sorry. I refuse to be sucked into the circle jerk regarding Bioshock. It had great atmosphere and a decent story. But when the AI is that dumb, setting up traps is fucking pointless. It was one of the easiest FPS's that came out that year.

Comment

Jesus Rob, you ragged on Bioshock, you dislike Depeche Mode. What next? You're a rock-ribbed Republican?
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I ain't no Republican but I still don't get the love for Bioshock. What they promised and what we got were not the same. I didn't get all weepy when it came to the Little Sisters, didn't give a shit on harvesting them or not (only did one, and got the good ending) but really, I'd rather play COD 4.

Comment

I'm not saying Bioshock is the greatest goddamn thing in existence but it's still a helluva game. And you're right it's all about atmosohere, but the look of the game is pretty unique in my view.

Comment

I never knocked on the look of the game. I knocked on the normality of it. On the surface it looks like there is a shit ton of options on how to play, but really, 2-3 plasmids and the shock shotgun is all you fucking need.

Comment

Yeah and it's glorious.

Oh and the electrical chemical thrower. Damn thing makes me feel like a ghostbuster.

Comment

Bioshock: Gorgeous game that lacked replay value.

The first time you go through it, there is that "holy shit I'm in an underwater steam-punk city" factor.

Now? Not so much.

Hopefully this new one will be a bit more robust in its game mechanics/contain some semblance of a multi-player system.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X