Best of 2012 so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    I think you both could use a nice slap of your shit from a bag of tiny dicks. Albeit a loving shit slapping. Can't we all just get along? /Rodney P. King
    You sir, are correct, especially with that avatar of yours. Let's get back to you and me calling each other's name, will ya?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

seriously everyone shut the fuck up and talk about movies
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I luh all you whiny bitches.

That being said can we not all agree that 21 Jumpstreet is the best comedy so far this year? Can we not also agree that C. Tates fucking owned in a serious way and slapped our collective shit in doing so?

And did we just get Faraci'd by Jake?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'll have to see 21 Jumpstreet ASAP. Maybe after Magic Mike, to make it a Tatum evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Feel free to laugh at any synthax mistake I can make, as English is a second language. I don't mind, really.
            ESL? Here let me help you. Spot the noun, adjective, and verb in the following sentence:

Martin is a humorless cunt.

Originally posted by Martin

But sadly, you'll still be not funny. I seriously said the comedian remark mainly pointing out the "not funny" aspect of your post, but holy crap was I was sadly right. Ouch.
            Yawn. That's it? Try again, Stooge.

Performing at the Purple Onion doesn't make you funny.
            You're right. Performing at a venue and making people laugh makes me funny, and I do that on the reg. So eat it, fucker.

Remember one thing, and it's the last time I'll ever write something about it: you're the one acting butthurt because you didn't REALLY like a movie, keep bring it in most movie conversation and yet can't handle debating about it. Are you gonna do this with every movie you hate or didn't like? If so, you probably think life is really hard.
            All right fuck-wit, this is what really pissed me off about this post and I'm going to address dickless's point now.

I can't handle debating it? Dipshit, I was all about debating it. I debated with you and brought up salient points about what was wrong with the movie. You got overwhelmed and pussed out, claiming that there was no point in debating me. A dubious claim at best. And probably made because you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and were sick of being destroyed on every idiotic point you made.

I'm sorry you lack the self-awareness necessary to get on in life, I'm sorry that you don't understand the craft necessary for a good story, hell, I'm sorry you're a fuck, but don't get in my face and give me shit for your short comings, you unimaginable putz.

As for thinking life is hard, no I don't, but I appreciate your attempt arm-chair psychology. Next time try some arm-chair proctology and stick your nonsense up your ass.

And FYI: Galifianakis's show is funny.
            I see your taste in comedians is a good as your taste in movies. So be it.

Oh, one last thing: fuck off.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

I love humor, which you are severely lacking. You can't debate. We all agreed there were plotholes. But it's only one thing among many. So, re-read the Prometheus thread. Which you don't seem to understand. Rince and repeat. Bye!
              Last edited by Martin; 07-02-2012, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I love humor, which you are severely lacking. You can't debate. Also, re-read the Prometheus thread. Rince and repeat. Bye!
                Please don't go!
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Everyone go! Get the fuck out! Or talk about movies! I'm Devin Faraci!
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                    Troy, and I'm not picking a fight either, I totally respect and understand why people enjoyed Prometheus, many of whom, like yourself, do so while acknowledging its flaws.

But that's still a long way from putting it on a best of list when there are so many more successful films (on their own terms) around, especially considering you just said you haven't thought about it outside of these conversations. I guess what I'm asking is, do you think with the slate of films ahead, it will still be on that list come year end?

Oh it won't. I thought I mentioned that before. Hell, even the title of the thread relates back to how fluid that list will be.

Out of the Top 10 So Far, I only see the Top 2 remaining.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. Pump the brakes for a second, all of you.

Shit Dickface is Jake?
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

the one and only

~

Comment

I wish that Jake's avatar was animated, so it looked like he was speaking Jake's posts.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I'm still wondering who the fuck is that guy in Jake's avatar. He's like cross between Fabio and a neanderthal.

Comment

Going with tradition, what movie should I go see on this 12,053th day of my existence?

My choices are:

Moonrise Kingdom
                              8.34/10 (18,173 votes) | Metascore: 84/100 | Rank: 11

Ted
                              7.83/10 (24,998 votes) | Metascore: 62/100 | Rank: 3

Brave
                              7.75/10 (16,638 votes) | Metascore: 69/100 | Rank: 17

The Amazing Spider-Man
                              7.67/10 (71,440 votes) | Metascore: 66/100 | Rank: 1

Comment

Moonrise Kingdom, that way someone can give me the lowdown on it.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X