No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing: RJ Mitte hasn't been the best actor on the show but he really brought the goods tonight. Absolutely aces.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I hope Walt comes out smelling like Roses and murders everyone but Jesse who dies of a heart attack because Walt has hair and his last words are Hair club for men.......bitch?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hanks death would have worked better last episode IMO.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Walt giving up Jesse and telling him about Jane was the lowest of lows. I am no longer #TeamWalt, but I'm not #TeamSkylar either. I guess I'm on #TeamPancake.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also I'm kind of confused, is Walt's hubris so out of control that he really didn't believe the cops were listening or did he just alibi Skylar? Granted I worked all sunday and didn't see the show till the rebroadcast so my fatigue may have threw me off.

Comment

• He had to have known the cops were there. That whole speech was his way of taking all the blame so his family could move on.

Comment

• Hank's death did shit for me unfortunately. If it had been handled the previous episode it would have worked out much better IMO.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Also I'm kind of confused, is Walt's hubris so out of control that he really didn't believe the cops were listening or did he just alibi Skylar? Granted I worked all sunday and didn't see the show till the rebroadcast so my fatigue may have threw me off.
                  He was tearing up a bit when ripping into her, so I think half of it was him giving her an out.

Comment

• "Oh by the way, I watched Jane choke to death. Deal with it."

harsh Mr. White.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Also I'm kind of confused, is Walt's hubris so out of control that he really didn't believe the cops were listening or did he just alibi Skylar? Granted I worked all sunday and didn't see the show till the rebroadcast so my fatigue may have threw me off.
                      He did that to take the heat off of Skyler and the family. You could see it in Skyler's performance as she realized what Walt was doing. Very tragic, really.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Hank's death did shit for me unfortunately. If it had been handled the previous episode it would have worked out much better IMO.
                        Do you think that's because it was inevitable so you had a week to process it before it actually happened? I still thought it was very effective if only to point out that, somewhere deep inside, Walt is still naive Mr. White. As Hank so deftly pointed out.

Comment

• Flawless. I cried, I had my hand over my mouth for long stretches, every second and every shot was crammed with layers of meaning, ending with that perfect shot of Heisenberg putting Walter White in the rear view mirror forever. Wowowowowowow, among the best episodes of TV I've ever seen. Bravo, all involved.

There's a fair bit of chatter about Holly on twitter and I have to say: uncanny timing and editing, digital trickery or a combination thereof, every moment of Holly was perfect and cut me deep.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I agree, it was a flawless episode. I kinda wish the show had ended right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Do you think that's because it was inevitable so you had a week to process it before it actually happened? I still thought it was very effective if only to point out that, somewhere deep inside, Walt is still naive Mr. White. As Hank so deftly pointed out.
                              It was more so as this episode (while great) seemed very anticlimactic to me. Everything that happened was expected to happen if you've been watching the show. What it did do was get me more excited for next week's as we can finally get back to the flash forward of Walt with the giant gun and sweet hobo beard.

I'm just not as in love with this episode as the world is. It was a great episode (FINALLY FLYNN KNOWS SOME STUFF) but not THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME IMO. I think I'm just PMSing at the moment.

Comment

• I think this was the best episode, at this point. I LOVE the last 2 episodes of season 3 and I've loved most of these latest episodes, but I can't remember making as many noises watching something on my own as during this episode.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X