Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Disappointments of 2011 and beyond...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the thing, if it's bad she'll try to convince me I picked it. It never works but it's her go to.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      That's the thing, if it's bad she'll try to convince me I picked it. It never works but it's her go to.
      We run into that with Adam Sandler films around our house....

Comment

Tele my friend we just came through the Great Adamsandlering of 2011 please for the love of all that's good and holy don't bring him up again. Hopefully everyone else will pretend this didn't happen.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

You must spread....
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

I still enjoy Green Lantern.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

How?
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

I dunno. I fucking love the character of hector, I pretty much like Reynolds in anything, and I was never a huge fan of the character so I brought no baggage to the flick.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Baltar?

Comment

Baltar helps.

Comment

I have no baltar and I think we're watching GL tonight. I haz a sad.

Comment

I dunno. I had fun with it but I want no Earth stuff in the sequel.

Comment

I've got no connection to the character at all, other than 'Hey, this is a superhero film with space stuff in - cool'. And I have semi for Reynolds, even in stuff like The Proposal.

It was unspectacular. It was a waste of a lot of money on nothing new. It was BORING.

'You know what worked really well? That superhero film with the giant gas ball at the end, made of pixels that is pretty much incoherent and lacks any semblance of character. The villain.'

Fantastic Four?'

'Mm-hm. Let's do that again.'

Comment

Oh I totally realize I'm one of like 5 people in the world that dug this flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              I've got no connection to the character at all, other than 'Hey, this is a superhero film with space stuff in - cool'. And I have semi for Reynolds, even in stuff like The Proposal.

It was unspectacular. It was a waste of a lot of money on nothing new. It was BORING.

'You know what worked really well? That superhero film with the giant gas ball at the end, made of pixels that is pretty much incoherent and lacks any semblance of character. The villain.'

Fantastic Four?'

'Mm-hm. Let's do that again.'
                              That's why they redid the ending of BLADE and replaced the giant swirling blood ball demon thing with the Dorff. The viewer needs to be able to relate to it somehow.

And Rob? My brother thought GL was great too...indeed, it was his favorite of the summer superhero movies.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I probably wouldn't like it half as much if Hector wasn't so fucking awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X