No announcement yet.

The Office: Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are really writing Pam's character out to be kind of a bitch. I only say this because I was thinking it last night (then felt bad because of MISOGYNY) but then Lesley chimed in saying "Man, Pam is kind of a bitch. She doesn't seem to be trying at all" which then we had a talk and agreed that Jim doing his thing out in Philly makes way more sense then staying at Dunder and that Pam has been doing nothing for the most part at the job for ever.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "I don't want to support my husbands decision to get out of this shitty paper company, so I'll stay at my shitty job at this shitty paper company even though it makes no sense and we already figured out it doesn't pay the bills."
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Man, last night's episode was great and it makes me sad NBC pulled the plug on the The Farm spinoff.

Kevin and Andy's ecstasy trip was great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Last night's cold opening was hilarious. I've thoroughly enjoyed this season so far. The stuff with Angela/Oscar on the phone had me rolling.

also, DUMPSTER MAN!

Comment

• Hahaha, oh Kevin...

I don't think Pam should be surprised about the secret taping because they SHOWED her private video before. Maybe she forgot? Or maybe the writers forgot? The show has been much better with less Nard Dog this year. I like what they're doing with addressing the film crew and documentary.

Comment

• although, Andy was the best part. His excitement in the comments going to rage.

"He's hot."

YESSSS

"He's butt."

RAAAGGGEEEEEE

Comment

• That's true, it was the best Andy of the season by far. And I loved that whatshername was behind it.

Comment

• Really liked this long episode. Was honestly happy for Dwight.

"He's no Lil' Romeo."

Comment

• Fucking loved the Dwight/Jim stuff. That's what has been missing lately.

Comment

• Yeah, that episode was great when Andy wasn't on screen. I don't know why they continued to use him when they had the perfect out with him quitting the week before.

Comment

• Dwight running through the gauntlet was fucking great.

Comment

• perfect. fucking perfect.

Only the second time Lesley has ever seen me cry and it was all due to Jim's last line about his crappy job and it being the reason everything is good in his life. gonna cry some more now. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            perfect. fucking perfect.

Only the second time Lesley has ever seen me cry and it was all due to Jim's last line about his crappy job and it being the reason everything is good in his life. gonna cry some more now. <3

It makes up for the last two seasons, but I would've much rather preferred ending on Michael leaving and then revisiting the show a year later with a timed special.

But, this is American TV and all of the related bullshit.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              perfect. fucking perfect.
                              Damn straight. Pam's line about Michael getting the family he always wanted (and the two iPhones he owned to store all his pictures of them) brought the waterworks. His last line too.

Couldn't have imagined a better finale.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Damn straight. Pam's line about Michael getting the family he always wanted (and the two iPhones he owned to store all his pictures of them) brought the waterworks. His last line too.

Couldn't have imagined a better finale.

Creed's little speech and then the arrest did it for me.

Plus, Michael showing up.
                                Plus, Andy finally getting some respect.
                                Plus, Mose watching the Meredith and stripper son shenanigans from the window during the entire scene.
                                Plus, the cat donations.

So much to love.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X