Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012: Or, how fucking retardedly awesome does this look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012: Or, how fucking retardedly awesome does this look?

http://movies.yahoo.com/premieres/14...standardformat

Seriously. I know Roland just continues to remake the same movies essentially (even Bay switches it up a bit) but goddamn this movie sold me when I saw a fucking giraffe being flown around by a fucking helicopter. What the shit is Oliver Platt and Cusack doing in this?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

YES!!! Another end of the world movie! And why the hell was a giraffe being airlifted???
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
      YES!!! Another end of the world movie! And why the hell was a giraffe being airlifted???
      Why the fuck not?! I think that's the question.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

They had "ships". Some type of ark tie in?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          What the shit is Oliver Platt and Cusack doing in this?
          Same thing Harvey Firestein or Judd Hirsch were doing in ID4

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            What the shit is Oliver Platt and Cusack doing in this?
            Hopefully continuing the road trip they started in the Ice Harvest. And hopefully, it degenerates into outrunning wolves made of ice using an Apple II.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

<iframe src='http://www.fancast.com/movies/2012-%28Columbia-Pictures%29/148925/1274572948/2012%3A-Exclusive-Scene/embed?skipTo=0' width='420' height='382' scrolling='no' frameborder='0'></iframe>

Comment

Oh shit! Martin Blank drives a limo!
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

They had that on during Private Practice tonight. Looks like a PS3 cutscene.

Comment

I disagree with the existense of this movie.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It was on like every channel. Wow, what a piece of shit.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Did I miss something or did they just from limo to plane without going from one to the other?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          Did I miss something or did they just from limo to plane without going from one to the other?
                          Thats the magic of cinema Mr. EdHocken.

Side note I need to get one of those indestructible limos. Badass!

This movie will make a great drinking game mez thinks.

Comment

From Devin in the post-release thread at CHUD:

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Starving Dog
                            I guess for sheer stupidity you get

1. a guy gets his leg crushed, cusack saves teh entire ark and the guy with the mangled leg gives a big smile and a thumbs up

2. the man who discovered the problem to begin with kneels down with his wife and both kiss their son and then get crushed by a tidal wave

3. the mail order bride of the Russian billionaire saves her puppy, flips off the billionaire and then drowns (but not before saving the puppy)

4. The President of the United States stares at the tidal wave coming his way (with the US JFK flying towards him) and smiles while saying "I'm coming honey" and then dies

There are lots of stupid things to witness.
                            Serious question: why are any of these 'stupid?' The movie is mega cheesy, but I don't think any of these are 'stupid.' Stupid is Cusack looking in his rearview and outrunning an earthquake (note: also awesome).

Must see now.

Comment

Lol at the mega stupid apparently being entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                              X