Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 53: What did Pixar ever do to CJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree it sucks, but it can still be somewhat watchable. Although I may need to rewatch it as I haven't seen it in a few years.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Fresh Young Balki B!

Comment

God I miss the 80's sometimes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Cereally...I loved that show so much. Bring back TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tech comment...can barely hear some background songs. Not a big deal, just FYI.

Comment

Background music in this and the last one were pretty low.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I can't seem to win lately with that. Either it's too loud or quiet (at least to me) And I'd rather go a bit quiet than loud.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

All in all, pretty cool episode. Amazing how you guys stayed on topic for the most part. I think I'm going to try and check out My Bloody Valentine this week...It's hard convincing my wife but if I put a group together it might work...solid work gents, keep up the good work.

Comment

It's a fun flick for 3d.

Comment

OMG, greatest banner evar.

I'm going to be spending a shitload of time in a car this week and I have two episodes of the 'caust to catch up on. This is a good thing.

Comment

I totally agree with Grave. That is the best banner so far.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I agree as well. Certainely made us laugh when I was making it.

Comment

uggg....I find that banner quite distrubing...glad I could yet again make rob laugh (at me that is).
                            Last edited by Cj; 01-20-2009, 04:29 PM.
                            You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

That banner is fucking perfection. Sully is anally raping you. what could be better? And just think, if you had some better taste in movies and production companies, that banner wouldn't exist..haha

Comment

From CJ's favorite person Anderson, posted on CHUD:

I fucking knew this was going to happen. Look at C.J.'s eyes, he's loving that blue furry dick splintering his lower intestine. He might be shitting blood, but those eyes say that he's in Heaven.
                                Haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X