Google Buzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Buzz

Anyone have this show up in their Gmail yet? Supposedly it should be there, but it doesn't show as a tab yet on my account. I'm a Gmail (and Google App) addict, so I can definitely see using it a lot. I can access the mobile app but I want to toy around from my laptop for a bit first.

Not in my Gmail. Curious about it too. Still need to check out Google Wave.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I never got a Wave invite. Is it still invite only? I just read that Google is rolling out Buzz in portions, so every Gmail account should have it soon.

Comment

Yeah Wave is invite only. Hoping that someone here will read this thread and throw some invites out.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I have a shit load of invites for Wave. PM me your emails.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

sent

Comment

Just so you know:

Google Wave is more fun when you have others to wave with, so please nominate people you would like to add. Keep in mind that this is a preview so it could be a bit rocky at times.
              Invitations will not be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick.
              Happy waving!

Comment

Yea I am definitely wanting to try it out with more people, and I spend all day on Gmail so I plan on spending time with Wave.

Comment

Buzz seems to be up for all now. I need followers!

Comment

I have buzz and wave and have never used either...I am lazy, give me a quick rundown of what they do
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x7Vvb26vNno&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x7Vvb26vNno&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                      X