It's Complicated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Complicated

Just seeing trailers for this flick. Totally off my radar (until now). Intrigued by the cast. Hearing Alec Baldwin say "OMG" made me lulz.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

This is with Meryl Streep right? Looks like a standard romcom. I'm sure we'll end up seeing it at some point.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yep and Steve Martin. Does look like a standard romcom but it's got Alec. Alec elevates such material.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

That is true. And I did laugh at the bikini wax line.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I do kind of giggle at the trailer when Meryl Streep says she's a bit of a slut.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Now that "slut" has been mentioned, I can post on this thread.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Picard View Post
              Now that "slut" has been mentioned, I can post on this thread.
              We know, We know, you fucked Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin one time. Both of them have exemplary ears.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by John McClane View Post
                We know, We know, you fucked Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin one time. Both of them have exemplary ears.
                What the hell do you take me for? A common man-whore?

I fucked Steve Martian too. All at the same time. I am an exceptional man-whore, thank you very much.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Streep actually has great comedic timing. She's great in Death Becomes Her.

Comment

That movie is full of win. Plus Bruce Willis fucking owns it.

Comment

Another guilty pleasure? She-Devil.

Comment

Originally posted by Picard View Post
                        What the hell do you take me for? A common man-whore?

I fucked Steve Martian too. All at the same time. I am an exceptional man-whore, thank you very much.
                        Oh you sly dog you.

Originally posted by Riker View Post
                        That movie is full of win. Plus Bruce Willis fucking owns it.
                        Of course I own it, I own everything muahahahahah, muahahaha.

EDITED TO ADD: Streep rules Devil Wears Prada too.

Comment

Working...
                        X