Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - spoilers

This deserves its own thread. I thourghly enjoyed the pilot episode. So is Coulson a clone/robot now? Liked how they brought Extremis in to the story and I enjoyed the British wonder twins.

Definitely a season pass for us. Hopefully Coulson is in the show in a big way and not just in the background. The reveal of Lola was nice and got me pumped for what they're going to do next.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Didn't Anderson or Tim say they have life clone something somethings? I haven't watched it yet, will tonight.

Comment

They have Life Model Decoys (robotic stand-ins for high ranking officials, essential SHIELD personnel).

Also mid October is when the show starts dipping into Marvel supervillains. First up: Graviton.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Hope the next episode is less Whedony.

Comment

Don't like the dialog or casting at all. Giving it until episode 4

Comment

Glad Sam L showed up to give this show some much needed charisma.

Comment

I dug last night's episode. More Coulson is always nice. But Blandy McMainGuy needs to go. So bad.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I liked last night's better than the pilot.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Last night's episode setup the problem that I see leading to the cancellation.

If your big expensive tentpole series can't pull in the same value of the movies, then how long until viewers tune out?

Samuel L Jackson and casual Marvel name drops won't keep your show alive forever.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Never saw this lasting beyond one season.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

I enjoyed the third episode. The Graviton stuff was neat. Still really enjoying the Wonder Twins. This show is fun disposable entertainment.

Comment

3rd episode was good, but that 4th one was really fun.

Let's keep the ball rolling!
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Spoiler: spoilers! 
                          Bill Paxton is joining the show for a little bit.

Also, they're going to introduce Deathlok.

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                            X