No announcement yet.

Oscar shit 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is this Affleck you speak of? I don't watch any of the things ever.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Some dude who was birthed by butts-for-faces.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        And to get back on topic, seriously, how did Argo not get Oscar noms but got them elsewhere?

It got 7 nominations. But, it's probably only going to win editing.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I guess I meant why no nom for Affleck
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Affleck is nominated in the Best Picture category as a producer on Argo.
            Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 02-03-2013, 06:17 PM.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Affleck is nominated in the Best Picture category as a producer on Argo.

He won't take it, though. If the split that cost him a nom still exists, the split will cost him BP. Unless, we're seeing a really fucked up precedent being set here.

The Guilds fuck him, then they start awarding him in other areas to make up for it. Then, they guilty pick him for BP? It's fucked up.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Argo now has the PGA, SAG and DGA.

If it weren't for the Best Director snub, this would be in the bag.
                +ACE and WGA.

Best Picture Oscar is happening. Adapted Screenplay and Editing too. Maybe one more.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

I love, love, love that Joseph Gordon Levitt and Sally Field came together. And his reaction when Dustin Hoffman showed up behind them was so sweet.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                  X