Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almost re-beat Marvel Lego. Made it further in Lego Bats and I still am not a huge fan. I like all of the different characters in Marvel, not a fan of using different suits in Lego Bats. Makes it seem like there aren't as many characters, which there totally are. There just is no point in using a good chunk of them.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Geez, I suuuuuuuuuuuck at Halo 5. Why do I even bother?

Comment

• because of the promise of rocket races
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• and I haven't even given it a fair chance yet. I got so burned by the multi fuckery that I don't like being upset when I just want to game. Hence all of the lego gaming lately.

Comment

• Oh yah, that doesn't help matters. You can still only get into one game every 15 minutes or so on the beta. Actually got into a MCC game the other day and rocked some faces. That was fun but maybe not worth sitting there for 15 minutes at the "searching for match" screen.

Comment

• had fun taking out my murderous rage on randoms last night in GTA Online. Seriously, we need to get a game going you guys. It's a blast.

Comment

• I just imported a copy of Puyo Puyo Tetris!

New Fire Emblem? I guess I should finally go back and play Awakening?

Comment

• Awakening is the best fucking game ever released on the 3ds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    had fun taking out my murderous rage on randoms last night in GTA Online. Seriously, we need to get a game going you guys. It's a blast.
                    I'd be willing to do it, but you chose the system that goes against our North Korean God.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Those 4K shots of GTAV are incredible. Whenever I build a new rig and buy a 4K monitor I will buy it a third time.

Comment

• EVOLVE is fucking FANTASTIC. CAn't wait to grab the full game.

Comment

• Really? I got codes for the stress testing the past week but was too busy to play at all. I remember the word of mouth after the first alpha/beta/gamma/zeta was lukewarm, wonder what's changed, if anything.

Comparable to something like L4D or its own, ahem, beast?
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Picked up Shadows of Mordor. Kinda meh so far.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• shut your whore face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                                Really? I got codes for the stress testing the past week but was too busy to play at all. I remember the word of mouth after the first alpha/beta/gamma/zeta was lukewarm, wonder what's changed, if anything.

Comparable to something like L4D or its own, ahem, beast?
                                The only way it's like L4D is that it's made by those guys. Otherwise, it's a different beast all together. Playing the monster is fun as fuck but hard as balls if the other team has even a small amount of teamwork going on. I can't say this is a day one purchase yet, but if you have access to the stress tests, check it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X