Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
    WE DON'T HAVE INSIDER KNOWLEDGE LIKE YOU.

It's not even that. It's just prior understanding of Lucas and knowing the fact that these are now the officially dubbed 2011 cuts.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Until he re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-reC-c-c-c-c-cCOOOOOMBOOOBREAKKKEEERRRRR-releases them again. It's par for the course.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        Until he re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-reC-c-c-c-c-cCOOOOOMBOOOBREAKKKEEERRRRR-releases them again. It's par for the course.

Lucas is my hero. That much contempt for the fanbase is just a straight-up pimp movie.

I would pay to watch a tv series that was nothing but footage of Lucas punching every fanboy in the balls.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Well, aren't you Mr. Edgy Pants.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• My issue with Lucas is not giving fans the original theatrical versions (like they've been begging for) with quality picture and sound transfers. If he made that readily available while concurrently tinkering with the films, then fine. It is his right as an artist.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              It is his right as an artist.

That's why I respect him.

Comment

• Oh fuck Lucas. Deep and hard by some big angry dude fisting him with a pissed-off porcupine.

Lucas doesn't want you to see his original versions, he wants you to only see his "improved" version only, including emo-Vader and shacky-CGI Jabba and Yoda. It's sure is his right as an artist, but the movies right now ain't as good as they were before, no matter how great the transfer is.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Oh fuck Lucas. Deep and hard by some big angry dude fisting him with a pissed-off porcupine.

Lucas doesn't want you to see his original versions, he wants you to only see his "improved" version only, including emo-Vader and shacky-CGI Jabba and Yoda. It's sure is his right as an artist, but the movies right now ain't as good as they were before, no matter how great the transfer is.
                  Martin, I'm not sure they were great to begin with. The only decent one was Empire, and I don't think it's a coincidence that Lucas had the least to do with it.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Guys, Phantom happened like 35 years before Empire. Yoda shouldn't look the same in both movies. Jamie and I will be over in this corner with the cool kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                      Martin, I'm not sure they were great to begin with. The only decent one was Empire, and I don't think it's a coincidence that Lucas had the least to do with it.
                      The first one was good, Empire was GREAT, Jedi was bad beside the space battle.

Now? Empire is still good....

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Guys, Phantom happened like 35 years before Empire. Yoda shouldn't look the same in both movies. Jamie and I will be over in this corner with the cool kids.
                      Yoda indeed shouldn't look the same in both movies. But he also shouldn't look like a shitty CGI green rat.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Guys, Phantom happened like 35 years before Empire. Yoda shouldn't look the same in both movies. Jamie and I will be over in this corner with the cool kids.
                        Yoda is like 700 years old. 35 years wouldn't do much of a dent in the looks department unless Yoda is secretly Asian.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Jamie and I will be over in this corner with the cool kids.
                          There's cookies and booze for those who want to come over...

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                          Yoda is like 700 years old. 35 years wouldn't do much of a dent in the looks department unless Yoda is secretly Asian.
                          I always thought Yoda was Jewish.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            There's cookies and booze for those who want to come over...

I always thought Yoda was Jewish.

Nope, that would be Yogurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Nope, that would be Yogurt.
                              Winner.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                That's just the tip of the iceberg.
                                Yerp.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X