No announcement yet.

Heavy Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well post the fucking ending you got! Don't keep us in suspense.

Comment

•   Spoiler: SPOILERS FOR EVERYTHING 
      Well first, fuck it being Scott. Shit was outta left field, and honestly didn't fit with the character that was presented the whole game, IMO.

My ending? EVERYONE BUT THE KID DIED. I had Madison jump out of the window and kill her self. I let the one chick drown in the car. Ethan was shot in a hail of bullets in front of his kid by the cops. Agent Jayden or whatever died of ARI use or some shit. I shot Scott as Ethan. I also killed the drug dealer, chopped off my finger and drank the "poison". I tried to let the kid die, but must not have tried hard enough.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoiler 
        The poison isn't a poison. Just a fake. Scott being the killer is retarded when he had a victim's mom with him. I read somewhere about us being able to see the character's thoughts but not once does the killer think of being the killer. Wicked retawded. I didn't kill the drug dealer, but not for lack of trying. Everyone survived in mine, except Scott. Dropped him off the grinder.

The drug thing is retarded for the FBI guy. Never explained. The black outs are SUPER stupid, never explained and ignored! Game pisses me off, and everyone saying that Heavy Rain is some great step for video game narrative is crazy. It was a valiant attempt that falls apart quickly.

Comment

•   Spoiler: SPOILERS FOOLS 
          Oh I know about the poison. That's why it was in quotes. But yeah, this game was pretty fucking great until the reveal imo. It's not the holy grail of OMG NARRATIVE, but it's close.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I hope you don't need that oragami thing. Sheesh.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Haha. The thing you get in the game box? Mine is proudly sitting on my computer lol.

Comment

• And where the fuck are the plates?!?!?!

Comment

• HAha, in the red cupboard by the dining room table.

Comment

• Oh. I have a feeling I'll be posting in here a lot.

Comment

• Holy shit there's tits!

Comment

• I just picked this up so I'll be joining in on the fun, too. OLOL video game n00dz

Comment

• Oh, except silly me forgot there's not such thing as "put in the disc and play a game" on PS3. I'm currently on minute 21 of a 25 minute title update (81% done) and then I have the HD install to look forward to. For crying out loud, Sony.

Comment

• Damn, that's a long time. I don't remember it taking more than 2-3 minutes, unless they released another update. You connected wirelessly gravedigger?
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, it's wireless. And my laptop was on at the time as well (obviously). I think that has something to do with it. Actually, my router is literally four inches away from the PS3 now that I've rearranged things. I probably should just hardwire it.

I've played up through to the opening credits and I have to wonder- was Jason "special"? Damn kid just wandered through the busy mall even though I was shouting my head off. I do give the game credit for invoking an emotional response because I was starting to freak out a little while I fought the crowd at the carousel. I kept pushing the right stick in different directions hoping I could shove people out of the way.

Who played the good dad and let the little shit win the sword duel? I did.

Comment

• I got tired of slow downloads so I ran a wire to my PS3. No more slow downloads on the PSN.

I let the fucker win.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X