Braindead Radio Episode 3: Something Wicked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 3: Something Wicked

Ceej is off on a hard hitting assignment this episode (something about a Naruto cosplay prostitution ring and Thailand) and Fej hops in the co-host seat for this episode. We discuss our love for throwing shapes in the church of dance, share some of our sordid stories from back in the drug days and move on to discussing our favorite Halloween movies. It turns out Fej has some wierd choices. Lots of back and forth on topics that really don't deserve all the back and forth and then we bring back our voicemail segment and end up pretty drunk. Apologies for the quiet audio regarding Fej sometimes during the episode. He couldn't stay still and seemed afraid of the microphone.
    Huzzah!
    50.00%
    Burn them!
    50.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Dag nabbit, can't seem to find it anywhere.

-Edit-

Nevermind.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Also the stings are for fun. They made us laugh.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah I got that. Fruity Fruity indeed.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Nevermind it came back.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Most fun show in months for me. From Ceej's start "your new favorite animal is the panda.". To Fej's drunken rambling, and even Ed's anti-commercial. Fun shit. And nice picks from both on the top 5's. Good job.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Thank you sir. Also, that "Fruity fruity" sting was TOO fucking awesome not to use. Nice drunk dial Ed. You were rocking the beer Lesley drinks in the summer.

Comment

Drunk Ed = funny shit.

Comment

I enjoyed it when he starts to introduce himself to the "audience" haha. Jeff and I were laughing our asses off.

Comment

At first I was lik WTF Ed? Then I was jealous I didn't fo it too. Great shit Ed, and the amazon link part had me rolling. Also "your new favorite animal is the panda" = GOLD

Comment

KFC is healthy for you....

Comment

That whole opening was genius.

Comment

Ceej will be glad to hear that.

Comment

Also, we got into a creative tiff over that skit. I wanted to use the "sex music" when I was under (as I thought if he really was trying to brainwash me, using sex music would help since I'm a goddamn pervert), he thought that it ruined the whole bit. I said it's not like it's meant that you're fucking me or anything, just that it's funnier that way. Looks like I may be right....

Comment

I saw the sex music as your brains way of fighting back at the brainwashing. Tell Ceej it didn't make him sound gay and it helped make the bit. Solid skit on all levels.

Comment

Working...
                              X